• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CEL is on in my 91'

that's great to hear!

- - - Updated - - -

So new coil packs and new plugs with dielectric grease did not cure the issue. I haven't had a chance to install the refurb injectors I bought, hopefully they work and won't have issues like above, but these are OEM refurbed units. I will post my results when I get them.

Any Luck on this issue? Curious to see if you ever got to the bottom of this!

Any Luck on this issue? Curious to see if you ever got to the bottom of this!

Maybe...

I haven't had much time and i haven't driven it all that much. I've been remodeling my new house for 8 months now. I haven't even thought about my cars, and they all need some type of work done.

I took it out of storage this year and i had the same problem as last year, the abs pump was making all kinds of noise for a minute or so, and then it goes away.

But the biggest and most noticeable problem that randomly started this year might be directly related to this original problem. My car was cutting out power randomly on lefts turns and when hitting bumps or accelerating hard on my very first ride this year. Similar but much worse than the original problem, the car had no power at all. Quickly realized it was something to do with the TCS. I unplugged it and the car ran fine, i haven't driven it much to see if fixed the original problem completely.

It would make sense though for this to be TCS related, i did get the CEL and TCS light, also unplugging the TPS fixed the problem temporarily but triggers the CEL light and is not the best way to drive the car around. It is most likely a lose speed sensor/related part. ! day when i get some time maybe i can go for a ride... I still need to work on my other J-swap NSX for track use.

Back