• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

celebration

Celebration Exotic Car Festival, April 16-18 is anyone else registered or going, sounds like another good time. Hope to see a good turnout, seems to be fewer NSX every year. Lets show up this year.

My daughter and I go every year. I have never taking my NSX to it. They always shove them off on some side alley.

wish we could make it this year, but with baby its too long of a drive.
will definitely shoot for 2011. have fun robert!!

I'm REALLY depressed. I always stay at the Celebration Hotel for the car show. They are over booked and I can't get a room. I don't feel I want to go if we can't stay downtown......

Anyone have an "in" to get me a room there?

I made reservation 2 weeks ago, they said I got last room in show block. I could not get a second room even at regular rate. Must be alot of Fcar guys in area because of weather up north. Todd, I sure wish you and the family could make it this year with that new F430 and that 05 nsx. If any of the NSX guys are going, let me know. I will get the first round. Ok 2 rounds.

Back