• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Central Florida / Orlando Meet Hooters at Kirkman

hello everyone, my name is chad... although i do not own an NSX... my brother does. he's a member of this board i believe under the SN JadedNSX, however i have way more time than he has... so here i am posting for him.

well i just wanted to inform you all that our team is putting together meets for various "owner's clubs". now considering that my brother has an NSX, we wanted to include you all.

we're doing meets at the hooters on kirkman road generally on saturday nights. but we're willing to accomodate you all on another day and time that is more convenient. depending on the number of confirmed attendees, we may make this a joint s2k meet as well.

i've created a post on our NEW public forums. you can find it at the following link.

http://www.bluesushi.com/jadecrew/viewtopic.php?t=772

information should be there that would answer most questions, but if however you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me. thanks, and i hope we can get something together!

oh yeah, discounted wings and domestic drafts for all attendees. basically, we're just helping you all have a meet without all the stress.

--chad--
www.jadecrew.com

Chad,

Your link shows certain nights for certain car groups....which Saturday night (date) have you reserved for the NSX group?

Chad,

You should combine Acura, S2000/Honda with the NSX's. Sometimes, it's tough to get more than 1-2 NSX's to show up for these get togethers. Let us know when the date is determined.

well i listed those dates because i'm pretty close with those guys... and my friend can organize the zs in no time. i wasn't sure of the response from the NSXs and the s2ks... but from the looks of it, it looks like it'll be a good turnout with you all together.

i'm thinking sometime early february. i'm not sure of any other meets that you may have, so throw some dates in the air. thanks!

--chad--

Vote for:

February 5th...Hooters (Kirkman Rd)

February 11-13 is the Winter Park/Longwood "Cure" Show

Feb. 25-27 is the St. Pete Festival of Speed "Exotics" Show

Should be a fun February!

Rad NSX: I'm glad you took the initiative. Unless there's something really conflicting, I'll put you all down along with the S2Ks for February 5 at 6:00PM. So that early attendees can take pictures. Late people are still welcome, stay as long as you want!

Saturday February 5 @ 6:00PM

--chad--

i met oster (fla nsx fixer) this past weekend, i hope this is good enough time for most of you to attend! hope to see you all there!

--chad--

Chad, your brother definitely has a nice Nsx. I have talked to him a few times, but he has never been here at First Class Automotive before. I know he told me he thought he was having a problem with his clutch. Hopefully that has been taken care of.
Also when we talked Sunday he said he was going to put a Wide Body kit on his NSX. When he does that i would definitely like to see it.

OSTER

hey oster, i wasn't aware he had that problem... but i'll be sure to remind him of you. only thing i could think of is the damage to the rear. anyhow, the kit is ordered and if all goes well the car should be done by tuner bash.

well we've been driving around town and i've noticed more and more nsxs on the street. black one w/rims over by the mcd warehouse, red one with full kit, yellow 04 parked at bally's on semoran, and we met a doctor by the name of john... he said he's on these boards.

looks like this is gonna be a nice meet with the s2ks...

The yellow one at Bally's you saw is mine...it's actually an 03.

Know any Hooters Girls willing to model next to the NSX?

I am in need of (Female) bikini-clad models for a photo shoot of my NSX on Feb. 19.

I have access to a business jet and want to bring my NSX to the jet for a few photos. Also want to add some "eye-candy" and get one or two ladies in bikinis for a photo shoot by the toys.

Anyone know any ladies willing to participate?
(any Hooters girls, etc)

Thanks for your help

I hope to see you all there! My name is Russ for those who don't know me. Email me if you have any questions as well! Thanks!

Back