• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cerritos Acura?

Hey all...

Due to time constraint between myself and the seller I have decided to do the PPI at Cerritos Acura...

Does anyone go there regularly? And maybe have a service rep that they trust?

Can anyone recommend one?

Thanks in advanced...

Jeff

If Alfred Diaz is still there then talk to him.

this place has suffered greatly after jon martin left.... :frown:

this place has suffered greatly after jon martin left.... :frown:
Wow, I've really been out of pocket in that I didn't know Jon left the dealership. News like that travels pretty slow to this part of New Delhi. Where did Jon land up?

Wow, I've really been out of pocket in that I didn't know Jon left the dealership. News like that travels pretty slow to this part of New Delhi. Where did Jon land up?

I'm not sure - I spoke to him a few times since then and I think he's doing his own thing.... We did chat about your project a while back and it was spectacular to say the least! :)

I'm not sure - I spoke to him a few times since then and I think he's doing his own thing....

Did it sound like he would be opening up his own shop?

I was just there last week with my MDX for service and Alfred is still there. Didn't really get a chance to talk to him but did ask for Jon and found out that he had left a few months earlier. They say he is doing something on his own related to the NSX and suspension set ups? Possibly KW? He had mentioned using those on his own car the last time I spoke to him last year.

I was just there last week with my MDX for service and Alfred is still there. Didn't really get a chance to talk to him but did ask for Jon and found out that he had left a few months earlier. They say he is doing something on his own related to the NSX and suspension set ups? Possibly KW? He had mentioned using those on his own car the last time I spoke to him last year.

Most likely JRZ / Moton / KW ... he mentioned to me a long time ago that he was thinking about setting up his own shop... no idea where tho? :confused:

Horizon Automotive in Covina ONLY does Acura/Honda cars. Ask for Ed......

If its just minor maintenance stuff. They can be trusted..

I'm scheduled to do my valve adjustment, change cam plugs, etc...in the next month or so...

Horizon Automotive in Covina ONLY does Acura/Honda cars. Ask for Ed......

If its just minor maintenance stuff. They can be trusted..

I'm scheduled to do my valve adjustment, change cam plugs, etc...in the next month or so...

Do they give loaner cars? I cant be without a ride... thx

I don't think so....I would give them a call and ask......

Last edited:
Does anyone know where Jon Martin is these days? Looking to check up on him to see if all is fine. Lost touch after we moved to India.

Back