• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CES Weekend Meet in January

30% chance of rain Sunday, then sunny skies all week thereafter. Meet as planned, NSXs or daily drivers...

Danny

Bring your daily driver. :eek:

You mean this?

f-McDonalds-Car-2715.jpg

Im in with the Skyline im here living in vegas more now than ever. The Silver bullet is Ready and still for sale. Where are we meeting up at? Call me with details 619-781-5603

Im in with the Skyline im here living in vegas more now than ever. The Silver bullet is Ready and still for sale. Where are we meeting up at? Call me with details 619-781-5603

CHINATOWN @ 11:30 SPRING MOUNTAIN. CALL ME. CHRIS

Nice meet. We enjoyed meeting everyone, the Dim Sum was good too! Thanks everyone for coming out.

Always nice meeting new friends. Scott and Linda, thanks for joining us; have a great stay and enjoy the rest of the week at the CES (I await your info on NSXPO proposals). Carl and Ray, welcome to the club! Nice Spa Yellow with Lambo doors BTW. Sweet r33 as well. The main topic for the meet- future NSXPO proposa- was discussed. Scott will be forwarding me more info of the SoCal effort from last(?) year. Tom will research the track situation. David will look into hotel room/conventions in and around October in coordination with SEMA possibly. Meanwhile, let's start thinking of pros/cons of this idea and suggestions for activities. We will discuss this further in our February meet (along with joy rides in Sandra's new ride).

Regards,

Danny

Wanna wish everyone a happy and healthy 2008. Just got back from the Philippines on Tues and still suffering from turbo, I mean jet lag. Was wondering if we could post a fresh list of LV members to start off the new year (that is if it hasn't been done already), to include year, color,prime log name, for example. Over and out...

Always nice meeting new friends. Scott and Linda, thanks for joining us; have a great stay and enjoy the rest of the week at the CES (I await your info on NSXPO proposals). Carl and Ray, welcome to the club! Nice Spa Yellow with Lambo doors BTW. Sweet r33 as well. The main topic for the meet- future NSXPO proposa- was discussed. Scott will be forwarding me more info of the SoCal effort from last(?) year. Tom will research the track situation. David will look into hotel room/conventions in and around October in coordination with SEMA possibly. Meanwhile, let's start thinking of pros/cons of this idea and suggestions for activities. We will discuss this further in our February meet (along with joy rides in Sandra's new ride).

Regards,

Danny

I thought this month's meet was going to be low-key with just a few of us in attendance, sharing a little Dim Sum. Instead we had the opportunity to meet several new people; Scott, Linda and Ray, and also visit with our friend Karl from Southern Cali, who brought his wicked r33 GT-R. We also got to check out Ray's very clean Spa Yellow NSX-T. Karl says he's spending more time in LV these days, so maybe we'll pick up a couple more regular members. :biggrin:

Unfortunately I didn’t get much of a chance to talk with Scott and Linda before they went back to fight the crowds at CES. Scott is a computer networking consultant, so I would have enjoyed talking with him since we are in the same field. I guess pleasant surprises come in twos, as I had the opportunity to drive Danny's astounding NSX! :biggrin:

The car is a joy to drive, and a one-of-a-kind engineering marvel. The only down side was trying to get out of the car. I got temporarily wedged in the door frame as I tried to exit the vehicle. This was only a mild inconvenience for me and provided some comedic entertainment for several of the club onlookers, so it's all good. :tongue:

Back