• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

cheap fender liner clips

redeaux'...

Linkie no workie
no thank you.

:D

Next time cut/copy/paste the entire hyperlink, not just the text... or at least click this button:
switchmode.gif
when pasting cut/copied text.

Besides, this fella' TyraNSX has an ongoing group-buy for said fender-liner clips @ a very competitive price here: Fender well/wheel well liner clips 4 sale (GB).

Anywayz... I'll see what www.clipsandfasteners.com has to offer for us NSX'ers! :cool:

Last edited:
I have had good luck with these:

www.thefastenerwarehouse.com

$7 for 25 or $22.40 for 100

Their web site is a bit quarky lately. I have ordered a few times from them. Good product selection and service.

go to junkyard go to ANY honda/acura pull as many clips as you will ever need for $1.00,
every time i go to the junk yard i pull atleast 5-6 clips so now I have a box of every kinda clip honda makes, so I will never run out, break them pop them ahhhh who cares ya know. but if your
OCD about your NSX like I am then you can pay for new ones, to me its under the car/ wheelwell no-one will ever see them anyway.

I penny saved is a penny earned

go to junkyard go to ANY honda/acura pull as many clips as you will ever need for $1.00,
every time i go to the junk yard i pull atleast 5-6 clips so now I have a box of every kinda clip honda makes, so I will never run out, break them pop them ahhhh who cares ya know. but if your
OCD about your NSX like I am then you can pay for new ones, to me its under the car/ wheelwell no-one will ever see them anyway.

I penny saved is a penny earned

$7 for 25 new ones is more than cheap enough to keep me out of a junk yard. Factor in what your time is worth to search through a potentially dangerous area and you can keep that penny! :smile: Not a bad tip tho... probably other cool things you can pick up while you're there if you need em.

I have had good luck with these:

www.thefastenerwarehouse.com

$7 for 25 or $22.40 for 100

Their web site is a bit quarky lately. I have ordered a few times from them. Good product selection and service.

I order these and received them the other day. They fit snug and firmly into place, and feel much more secure than the undamaged OEM ones that I've removed and tried reinstalling.

HIGHLY recommend these!

Regards,
- Zishan

Last edited:
+2

[QUOTE=DrVolkl +1

Hi,
The link goes to some Nissan clips. Do you mean these Nissan clips would work well with the NSX or to search within the site for Acura items?
Thanks,
Steve

Yes, those are the ones. They may be for Nissan, but they are the same size 8mm hole as our cars use. They fit perfectly. You won't regret them.

I am new to NSX Prime and am having trouble finding my way among all of the threads and info. I would like to know if there is a source for the clips which hold the black flexible front air dam trim (it takes 13 and mine is missing 6). I REALLY don't want to go to the dealership for these (who knows how expensive they may be from the dealer?). If you answer this thread, I don't even know if I will see the answer. I would appreciate an email to my regular email address: [email protected]
I went to Autobodyclips.com, but there were so many to choose from I had no idea which one is the one that would fit this application.

Last edited:
Back