• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Check out a car in Colorado Springs, anyone?

I am currently looking at an 02 LBBP in Colorado, the owner lives in colorado springs so if anyone lives in or around that area and is willing to check out the car for me shoot me a PM and I will give you his contact information. Many Thanks

I'd do it for you gladly but will not be able to do it until weekend of 11th. If you haven't found someone else I'll be happy to go look at it. Good luck. I also know the mechanic at Pikes Peak Acura and he's a very good NSX guy. They might know the car and owner. Let me know if you need me to go check it out as I'll be in Springs that weekend.

There's a couple owners on prime there. Good folks. I'm sure someone can look it through for you. I highly recommend getting Paul Zmudsky or any of the racing guys at Pike's Peak Acura to look it through for you.

Is this a dealer sale or a private party?

Its a private party sale, Pikes Peak Acura did a PPI and the car passed with flying colors. The car was listed on ebay so I am trying to come to an agreement with the seller. A few members have offered their services to check out the car. Thamks for everyone's help so far.

Back