• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Check out new chick & my NSX!

Thank you very much. My wife promised that when she was old enough to sit forward (1 year) she could ride in my car. The funny thing is that my wife was the one using the car while her RL was in the shop.

I did not change the B-Pillar. It's stock with the factory paint but covered with a lot of airborn pollen.

I love the picture!

She's very very adorable!! Where does your wife sit?

Congratulations. Make sure to disable that airbag.

Could someone tell me if 1 year old is the legal age for sitting a child in the front seat? I'm not aware of the rules and would be interested. My son is almost 10 months now. Once he is legal to sit in a front seat, forward facing without an airbag I can start going back to a 2 seater. :D

There is no passenger airbag in my 1991 and there is no other place to put a child in a 2 passenger car than in the front seat. I don't know the exact law but there is obviously no other option in this case.

hondaholic said:
She's actually a chick magnet. Way better than a puppy.

Haha... you're too funny.. :D Now we know why women love married men :D

Congratulations, and cute and adorable child...

But thats sooooo not safe and soooo not legal.

Guess you havent seen that crash dummy commercial, with
the child in the seat like that.

Huge nonono

PHOEN$X said:
Please drive very safely. You've got some precious cargo there.

I promised my wife that now that I have a baby I would quit crashing my cars into things.

If you had a newer car and wanted to have the airbag turned off, then check this out
aoibox3b.gif

http://www.airbagoptions.com/airbag/default.htm

ANYTIME said:
If you had a newer car and wanted to have the airbag turned off, then check this out
aoibox3b.gif

LOL.... that's what you install before driving your wife to the finalize a divorce. :p

<B>hondaholic</B>: What an Adorable kid you have... and the best chick you could ever 'pick up'. (pun intended :p)

very nice image....my newborn will be ready in a year or so....i'll look into the recaro seats when he/she is ready......

Back