• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Check out this engine!! WOW!!

whoa mama is right.......

for those that craves 10 cyclinder, here it is!

taking weight, hp/liter, gas consumption, size, etc.....

i think we can now get a better understanding of the tradeoffs.:)

WOW!!!:eek:
i bet the air filter on that beast is designed more for keeping people from getting sucked into the engine.

p.s. i bet if honda designed it they could bump the redline up to 112rpm!!:D

Looking at the picture - I think it needs a lightweight flywheel - that thing looks like it's 20 feet tall! :) Quick, someone send Chris at SoS an email... ;)

Also, checking the torque figures, it comes out to 3.6 lb/ft per cubic inch - by comparison, a Chevy 350 making 350 lb/ft or toruq is 1 per cubic inch. Pretty impressive.

Last edited:
with this engine, i say leave it with the shop for about 3 months for maintenance.....conservatively speaking.:D

and if you think viper's 8L V-10 was long, think again......

you guys are funny.....with this engine, the NSX will now be officially selling for $100 Million....engine taking up 99.9999999% of the entire cost.

better put yourself on the waiting list.....it's gonna be a loooong wait.:D

<B>Blue Knight</B> .... and you could power your local neighbourhood to recover the costs. :D

Only problem is this engine is diesel ... i wonder if they have an unleaded fuel version???

92NSX said:
I wonder if those are bigger than the engines that power Cruise Ships. I know that have got to be big also.

I remember this a while ago on the legend forums. I believe it is for a ship, and if not mistaken it is for a cruise liner ship.

Back