• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

check this out

saw this nsx on ebay thought it was nice, then...well you can judge for yourself
125583f_3.jpg

12558e4_3.jpg

1255833_3.jpg

Yuck, if you want a Targa then buy a Targa.

IMHO of course.

Have you got a link, quick search didn't find it ??

That's just wrong.

What is that thingy on her nose for? Some sort of rock chip protection? Makes it even more 'yuck'.

Is that the ejection top? I heard they added that as an option so that when you are having a bad time on a date you can just hit the button and she's gone. :biggrin:

amazing how the lines on the car are destroyed so easily.
bra compounds the prob......:eek:
nice ride though

:eek:

You have to have a screw loose to take a saw to the roof of such a car... what a shame...

it would be cool if they could get it to slide into the roof where it stays flush instead of sticking out like a sore thumb...

Klayton said:
That's just wrong.
I agree! Looks like a hatch on a fiberglass boat! :eek:

Klayton said:
What is that thingy on her nose for? Some sort of rock chip protection? Makes it even more 'yuck'.

That is a car-bra! What you've never seen an NSX with one? That is OEM from Acura! So I don't see what is wrong with wearing one as it really protects the front from stone chips! I put one on occasionally when I'm going for a drive where there may be the possibility of getting stones flicked up at speed... In fact I think it is a good idea to advertise the car with it on as it goes to show someone who really looks after the car!... But that sunroof... :confused: :eek:

Well, I guess we all finally found at least one good reason to make a coupe a Targa.

-j-

Must have had a Billy Idol moment!

Crap for sure.

Might as well make it a convertible.

Cheers

AR

Offer 15k and remove the sunroof and weld aluminum back in and paint!!!:cool:

Texas91Brent said:
Offer 15k and remove the sunroof and weld aluminum back in and paint!!!:cool:

yeah, but paint it RED. two tone looks like crap. honda was hittin the hash hard when they made the black roof on colored nsxs. looks a million times better with the same color.

Synthesis said:
yeah, but paint it RED. two tone looks like crap. honda was hittin the hash hard when they made the black roof on colored nsxs. looks a million times better with the same color.

I think the black roof looks good on colored NSXs ... especially red and prefer it to all one color. :tongue: Honda did a great job on the original design.

The sun roof is something else :rolleyes:

Back