• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Clear Bra Installation in Orlando

Everybody, if you can let me know if you are interested in the Clear Bra Installation, please let me know. That way we can try to get a group discount. I know there are at least 2 people that have expressed interest. Looking to get around 10. Thanks.

Oster

Last edited:
Ski Banker,

There are different things available. Give me call when you get a chance. At the number below. You can do just parts of the car, or everything included with the kit.

Oster

I'd like to get some custom pieces added to mine + some touch-up stuff too.

We had about 25 cars here last weekend, and just about everyone looked at the demo of the Clear Bra on the 2 Vipers and the Ford Gt40.
I'll call a few other people that had asked about the installation, and hopefully I can give Dave a call by the end of next week.

Oster

Funny you should ask, I was just talking to Steve (Heretic) about it at the track in Sebring yesterday. You need to see if you can get off lockdown one sunday :biggrin: and go over its a LOT of fun. The guy that brought the 2006 Ford GT40 by the shop on Tech Day. I heard was out at the track Sat :eek: When it was here at the shop it had less than 4k miles on it. Thats crazy! There is another track day at Sebring at the end of next month. I'l remind you :wink:
Anyway, Steve said he hadnt heard many people talk about it. I'll call Dave the Clear Bra Installer tomorrow. There is only 1 other guy that I know that I'm pretty sure would go in also. Joshua from Ocala. Actually there is another guy that posted on this thread from down south that sounded interested. I'll get back to you by the end of the week.

Oster

I spoke to Dave on thursday. He said at this point no one had contacted him on the Clear Bra Installation. So for the moment it looks like just Todd and you Steve, and possibly Ski Banker from Miami area. The other guy that showed a lot of interest from Ocala, just bought a motorcycle and navigation system, so he is out of the loop for the moment.

Oster

FLA NSX FIXER said:
I spoke to Dave on thursday. He said at this point no one had contacted him on the Clear Bra Installation. So for the moment it looks like just Todd and you Steve, and possibly Ski Banker from Miami area. The other guy that showed a lot of interest from Ocala, just bought a motorcycle and navigation system, so he is out of the loop for the moment.

Oster

Still interested, but I'd really like to see what they look like on 02+s (or any for that matter). I'm not in any hurry, as amazingly, not a single chip and mine is a daily driver. Good luck and not riding peoples' tails, I guess.

Ski Banker,

I have a guy here in Orlando that has a 2005 Nsx that has it installed. I dont know if thats too far a drive for you to chk it out. But let me know

Oster

Ski_Banker said:
I'm not in any hurry, as amazingly, not a single chip and mine is a daily driver. Good luck and not riding peoples' tails, I guess.

Mine was a daily driver for two years and looked awesome for the first year then they [chips] start to sneek up on you. I just had my front sprayed, so perfect time to install this stuff.

Oster- I'm ready for the discounted price quote.

Maurice,

I know the guy with the Ford Gt 40. His name is Byron. He lives here in Orlando.

Todd,

The rate Dave spoke of, was if there was a group of I believe, of 8 or more cars. Right now you are the only definite. At least for a full installation. Steve, for a few spare pieces installed. And possibly Ski Banker.

Ski Banker,

Would pics do? Or you prefer to see car in person. I haev 2 guys that have it installed on their cars. One with a '98 and one with a '05. The '05 is here in Orlando. The '98 is in Sebring.

Last edited:
Kdfsplit,

Hi, hwo are you? I'll see if I can get some pics from one of the guys for you. As far as a sample, I can check on it and get back to you.

Maurice,

Are you looking for a Ford GT?

Maurice, :eek:

Let me know, and i'll call him. And get the two of you together, if you are really interested.

Oster

FLA NSX FIXER said:
Maurice, :eek:

Let me know, and i'll call him. And get the two of you together, if you are really interested.

Oster

I don't think it would be a good idea for me to get one of those right now. Just put a LOT of food on my plate.

Todd,

I'll call Dave first thing this coming Monday. I havent found anyone else thats ready to have it installed right now, as you are, except Heretic. But all he needs is a few custom pieces to add to what he has already.

There was another guy that asked about pics of the car with the Clear Bra. I havent been able to get ahold of Heretic to have him try to post some pics of his '98 Nsx with the Clear Bra installed.

Also somone else from Cali asked about seeing a sample of the 3M film used. I'll see if I can find a number, this coming Monday, that you can call for a 3M installer in Cali.

Oster

Guys,

Prices on the Clear Bra Installation going up from $550 to $695 next week. Let me know if anyone still interested :smile:

Oster

Back