• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

clutch feel light after new slave and master cylinder.

I recently replace my slave and master cylinder with daliracing ones , after installing those two products and bleeding it I realize that my clutch feel a lot lighter then before. I have no idea is it a bad thing? to me I like this feeling since it doesn't put a strain on my left leg, but I want your guys opinion on this. I thought it might just be a new part. clutch sync well with gears, so i'm out of option...

Last edited:
As long as it is fully dis-engaging and engaging properly, think of it as a good thing.

A stock NSX clutch is relatively light when compared to other performance cars. A trait that helped people praise it for its everyday practicality.

well after driving my Daily 92 dual clutch and then if I get into my 04
single clutch I like the dual better.

it feels stronger and not as light as the 04.

the 04 feels like it doesnt engage fully till pedal is a little above half.

maybe the type of fluid you used had somethign to do with it.

or your Original master/slave was that bad and you thought that was normal.:biggrin:

well after driving my Daily 92 dual clutch and then if I get into my 04
single clutch I like the dual better.

it feels stronger and not as light as the 04.

the 04 feels like it doesnt engage fully till pedal is a little above half.

maybe the type of fluid you used had somethign to do with it.

or your Original master/slave was that bad and you thought that was normal.:biggrin:

From what I understand, that high engagement is absolutely normal!!! I've got 58k miles on mine, and it's been that way from the first mile.

Back