• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cody and LoveFab

Any updates?

I am shocked anybody would send this guy a penny after reading this nightmare thread....wow

Well, his feedback score on here is 100%. I have no clue why the people that have been burned by him do not leave feedback to help out others considering doing business with him?

Just to put it in perspective, Tamoske is hated so much on this forum for what, ripping a collective group of members on here out of what, $10K? That's nothing compared to what Lovefab has done on these projects that are $20k+ EACH.

Hi,
Well, his feedback score on here is 100%. I have no clue why the people that have been burned by him do not leave feedback to help out others considering doing business with him?

Just to put it in perspective, Tamoske is hated so much on this forum for what, ripping a collective group of members on here out of what, $10K? That's nothing compared to what Lovefab has done on these projects that are $20k+ EACH.

Truth to be said, not really 10K... not even 1K.... i managed to get everyone their parts... they are out only the second shipping cost (me to them).
It doesn't erase what he did and what he tried to do ever since though..

Nuno

Any updates? I myself paid and am waiting for my own bars from Cody. There has been delays... a couple of times in fact. But at least he did update me on the situation.

he won't respond me until i comment his facebook project. now, it becomes he will go to FedEx and update tracking number tomorrow. hopefully, i get what i paid for. otherwise, i must contact credit card company before dispute period is expired and out of my control.

Any updates? I myself paid and am waiting for my own bars from Cody. There has been delays... a couple of times in fact. But at least he did update me on the situation.

To the op and everyone who's gone through a bad business fall out with people like Cody. What would you guys have done differently and what are some advice you can give us so we can better prepare ourselves in protection of our investment in the future. 4years and $16k + is a lot of headaches and maybe this thread would be able to help the next guy not have the same problems.

I have been down this road previously (Not with Cody). 3 years of headaches with 2 different private shop. My experience taught me to deal with a shop (example dealership) that has financial backing to hold steady. In the end the dealership manage by the great Jon Martin in Socal save the day for me.

I received the bars on Friday. he made his promise after my hard push.

Looks like I spoke too soon. 3 emails over the week with no reply. He had told me the bars would be complete and shipped mid-April when I decided to pay. Last I heard from him was last week when he finally told me they were complete and he was 'trying to get to the post office'. I'm not sure what to think now.

I'm going to give him a few more days before probably starting a thread of my own experiences.

As long as everyone keeps sending him their money......he's going to keep lying to all of you. Last I heard, he started a "go fund me " page for his project car. He isn't going to change, a thief and a liar will always remain just that. Anyone that sends Cody their money, deserves exactly what they are setting themselves up for at this point.

would it be possible for a list of the poor/blacklisted vendors who have screwed over too many members, become a sticky thread? just a thought.

Let me know how hard you pushed? He promised again to deliver the next day a week ago, now he's ignoring my messages and email. I'm only out a ti bar so far so I'm not sure if it's worth going after him yet.

His his feedback score is (WAS) 100%. Proud to have just given him the first NEGATIVE feedback point.

I posted a google review of his listed business. There were no reviews at first. This is just the start for me, I'm going to burn him to the ground till he gives me a refund or delivers product. I suggest you guys with unhappy experiences to do the same. Spread the word

https://www.google.com/maps/place/L...d06360e953f7c5db!8m2!3d44.506121!4d-85.677245

I think my review is more than honest.

★★★★★ in the last week
Fraud and Crook. Takes your money and doesn't deliver product. Don't bring your car or give him your hard earned cash. You'll just end up paying for his debts and racecar. Refer to my thread and lots of other NSX owner's reviews of LoveFab business conduct and ethics here.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/201724-Don-t-buy-from-Lovefab-and-Cody-Loveland-mad

My interaction was positive (product was all ready to ship) but I should enter negative feedback for the 3 people in my area that he screwed with poor workmanship, some costing them 10s of thousands, and excruciating long delays.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My interaction was positive (product was all ready to ship) but I should enter negative feedback for the 3 people in my area that he screwed with poor workmanship, some costing them 10s of thousands, and excruciating long delays.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm only out 500~USD and I'm pissed. Why aren't the others voicing out regarding this guy and his business? He really needs to be taught a lesson not to screw people over. Sad it took years of hearing these stories and I was the first to give him negative feedback and first to leave him a negative google review.

Why not take him to small claims? I'm sure it's more a pain than what you'll get but it'll prove your point.

Why not take him to small claims? I'm sure it's more a pain than what you'll get but it'll prove your point.

or chargeback your credit card and let them deal with it.

or chargeback your credit card and let them deal with it.

Unfortunately for me I'm located halfway across the word in Hong Kong. I do not know the local/state laws with small claims and cannot make a claim in person. He was smart enough not to accept credit and I paid via wire. So a credit card chargeback is outta the question: (refer to my own thread http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/201724-Don-t-buy-from-Lovefab-and-Cody-Loveland-mad )

Noted your advices but seems like I'm SOL with those options, so I'm going to keep messing with Cody doing whatever I can until he delivers my paid-for product or returns my money.

Found out that he actually installed two different model fuel pumps for my system.........lol. This guy is a clown.

If you guys saw my thread and post recently, you know I eventually Cody/Lovefab sent me the bar I paid for after 'pushing'.

However when I got the bar, the logo was clearly welded on crooked. I'm not a perfectionist or anal (at least I don't think so.). But clearly I did not expect such a simple mistake especially hearing the good reviews of his products a while back.

19105974_10158753143185398_3118275207869841092_n.jpg

Back