• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Coffee Cars November 5th

Next one coming up Saturday at Vintage Park. Am hoping I can make it since the car is finally all put back together.

Who else is coming?

1) Tony
2)

I was planning on skipping this meet and going to the next one, since my new wheels will be done by then. Decisions, decisions...

Z, No NSX yet but I am working on it. I want to join you and the gang again. I just miss my NSX family too much! I need to get my third NSX!! Wow, my third one. Nothing make me happy but the NSX no matter how many other cars I've tried.

Last edited:
Swing by msr Houston afterwards. A few of us will be there this weekend running. We can do a session of karting too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Several nice NSX's at the event today. I didn't stay long and missed the F40 by a few minutes -_-

Tony it was great to meet you and some of the other guys. I posted a thread about doing a monthly cruise around here. If you know of one that is already organized, point the way!

Matt- Could you pm me your number? If I stop by MSR, I'll give you a call.

-Nam

Nam, never got a chance to thank you for helping out with the little incident that took place while leaving the MSR. Thanks for flagging me down and sticking around to make sure I made it back to MSR. Of course doctor NSX (Dave) did a great job with the fix and Scott for the assistance as well.

btw Scott, I have a few video clips of you blazing through the track. :biggrin:

Back