• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Coffee this Saturday the 17th?

Just checking to see if any of the Bay Area NSX owners would like to meet this Saturday for coffee?

If so, where?

Mike

Wow 30 views and no replies... I guess I'll be hanging out on my own this Saturday...

Mike

I'll be in Denver for some training but I'll catch up at the next meet. Hey, how about a Karting Day? Either LeMans or the one near the SFO? Get the blood flowing and some fumes from the melting rubber.

I am back 12/12 so maybe we can plan that as a gathering.

i took on highway 9 fr saratoga side then all da way to woodside late last night with a s2k. it was the reverse of doc wong's route. those curve were made for our car, alot of straight too, friend's s2k was catching up most of the time going up. but then the s2k showed its agility coming down on woodside's small turns.

don't think i can make this weekend's drive due to holiday shopping season. otherwise, love to hang.

white93nsx said:
I'll be in Denver for some training but I'll catch up at the next meet. Hey, how about a Karting Day? Either LeMans or the one near the SFO? Get the blood flowing and some fumes from the melting rubber.

I am back 12/12 so maybe we can plan that as a gathering.

Keep me updated if you're doing karting.

You know my email, feel free to email me.

10am at Westlake Starbucks is good with me... I'll see you there... Anyone else? Ariel, Andrie, Romeo???

Mike

NSXER119 said:
Mike and Romeo:

Due to the Holiday season, I can only do a short meet (couple hours?) in the morning. Westlake Starbucks? 10:00am?

MikeC_587 said:
10am at Westlake Starbucks is good with me... I'll see you there... Anyone else? Ariel, Andrie, Romeo???

Mike
would love to join u guys but, i have to go to work

MikeC_587 said:

Mike
Where is Westlake Starbucks (where is Westlake!)? :confused:

OK - mapquest to the rescue (or not in this case!)
Bit out of the way for me guys without blowing out pretty much the whole morning - maybe next time

Attachments

• westlake.JPG
    westlake.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 77
NSXER119 said:
Mike and Romeo:

Due to the Holiday season, I can only do a short meet (couple hours?) in the morning. Westlake Starbucks? 10:00am?

Coleman, good to see you back :biggrin:. Ok, 10:00 am sounds good.
Rey ,I cant go for a drive, Im itching to ride my bike :smile: .

Decosse, Westlake is off 280 (Daly City) near lake Merced, come join us if you can. 'Westlake Shopping Center"

Ariel, you can be like me......a bummmmmmm :biggrin:

Mike, I have your model cars.

See you guys tommorow :cool:

Rey,

Were just meeting up... No drive... Got too much to do...

Mike

RAVN NSX said:
are u guys going for a drive or just meet up?:confused:

D'Ecosse said:
Where is Westlake Starbucks (where is Westlake!)? :confused:

OK - mapquest to the rescue (or not in this case!)
Bit out of the way for me guys without blowing out pretty much the whole morning - maybe next time

Ken, the Westlake Starbucks is at the WestLake Shopping Center as shown on the map below, come join us if you have time:smile:

mapimage.gif

mickeylex said:
How was coffee? Did you guys get Pina Colada and get caught in the rain?
I was about to comment on how your music taste sucks - but having recognized that, what does it say about me? <!--StartFragment -->
sorry.gif

I'm willing to bet a dollar though Coleman & Romeo are scratching their head's right now<!--StartFragment -->
confused.gif
and another dollar that MikeC is laughing at it (because he gets the joke too)

<!--StartFragment -->
haha.gif

Hey Ken,

You won a dollar from Nalesh:wink: ....I am still scratching my head:confused:

Nalesh,

The coffe was good, we had a great time. We had five NSX owners showed up at the Starbucks, but only two NSX's were there (mike's and mine). Romeo didn't dare to drive his NSX in the rain:wink:

D'Ecosse said:
I was about to comment on how your music taste sucks - but having recognized that, what does it say about me? <!--StartFragment -->
sorry.gif

I'm willing to bet a dollar though Coleman & Romeo are scratching their head's right now<!--StartFragment -->
confused.gif
and another dollar that MikeC is laughing at it (because he gets the joke too)

<!--StartFragment -->
haha.gif

You won a buck Ken, Im still scratching my head :biggrin:.

Inspite of the rain we still had our meet. We had 2 NSX's (Silver and White :wink: ) and a white S2000 :cool: .

We had nearly 3 hours of good chat with Andrie, Yawwn, Brian, Mike and Coleman (sorry Arlorey didnt get your message in time).

No rain, snow, sleet will keep us from having our meet. Now thats hard core :biggrin:

(BTW did I mention, I left the NSX @ home warm and dry :tongue: )

<!--StartFragment -->
biggthum.gif
- I knew you guys wouldn't let me down!

I can't lose at this point - just need Mike's answer to see if I am ahead one dollar or three!

<!--StartFragment -->
hysterical.gif

Yes, I get it.... The Pina Colada song... Does this mean I have horrible taste in music???? No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although the first song I thought of (don't ask me why) was the Kokomo song :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mike

Hi All,
It was great to see you all there. I'm glad I happened to be in the neighborhood.
Do you all tend to hang at this Starbucks often, or is this the first time?
I remember when Westlake was a pretty dead stripmall. However, with all the renovations, it is difficult to find a parking lot. Perhaps it is because of the Christmas holidays... everyone and their mother is out shopping. If you all want, I can think of a few other Starbucks, or some other coffee shop, around the area where we can hang out with a better parking situation.

We missed you there D'Ecosse. Your Tubi conversion looks incredible!
I hope at the next meet, I'll have my car ready with the CT exhaust that I bought from you.

Take Care,
J.

Back