• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Coffee this Saturday the 17th?

Yawwn said:
Hi All,
It was great to see you all there. I'm glad I happened to be in the neighborhood.
Do you all tend to hang at this Starbucks often, or is this the first time?
I remember when Westlake was a pretty dead stripmall. However, with all the renovations, it is difficult to find a parking lot. Perhaps it is because of the Christmas holidays... everyone and their mother is out shopping. If you all want, I can think of a few other Starbucks, or some other coffee shop, around the area where we can hang out with a better parking situation.

We missed you there D'Ecosse. Your Tubi conversion looks incredible!
I hope at the next meet, I'll have my car ready with the CT exhaust that I bought from you.

Take Care,
J.

Joon, It was great to see you there. I think it was the third time we had a coffe meet at that Starbucks, but we are open to meet at a different place if parking is easier. It's alway nice that if we can find a place where we can park all our NSX's at the same spot and we can see our cars while we are sitting down and enjoying our coffee:biggrin:

Last edited:
Back