• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Colorado Cerebral Palasy Exotic Sprots Car Show

Sunday, June 10, 2007 9:00 AM to 3:00PM will see the 24th annual Cerebral Palsy of Colorado Exotic Sports Car Show and Concours D'Ellegance. Last year, there were about a dozen of us, and I'd love to see that continue. We've changed the date so that we no longer go up agains the People's Fair, so we're hpoing for a good turnout.

The event is at 5900 South Sante Fe Drive, Littleton, CO -- about 4 miles south of the I-25/Sante Fe interchange and perhaps a little less distance north of the C470/Sante Fe interchange. It is a snap to get to.

Last year, we had an Enzo, who knows what will show up this year. Forms should be mailed out soon to last year's participants, and new participants can sign up at the CP web site.

Further information is available at www.cpco.org/concours, (don't you love the car they used for the header :smile: ).

Please respond to this thread so we can all follow who will show up. The entry fee is $30, and you get an additional pair of $10 entry passes. It is a good cause, it is a fun day, so make your plans now.

As we get closer, I'll organize dinner like we had last year.

I hope to see all the old faces again this year, and I look forward to meeting new faces.

Steve

Big Thumbs up for a GREAT EVENT that raises money for a great cause.

You know i will be there. I actually bought a booth this year.

This will be a great event. I always enjoy participating. I think this year though I am going to join the rest of the CO NSXers rather then park away in the booth as I did last year.

Look forward to seeing everyone out of hibernation!:biggrin:

Hitman

One of my friends suffers from Cerebral Palsy and I just wanted to say Thank you to all of you guys attending this event. It means a lot.

I'm going to go. Wouldn't miss it.

Someone else want to get the NSX banners this year? I still have the posts we used last year.

Just a friendly reminder, May 23 is the deadline for the $30 registration. After that, it goes up to $50. The 23 is also the deadline to have your car judged.

Of course, the more that wait, the less compitetion I have :biggrin:

I hope to see everyone there at the show,

Steve

I contacted Heather in Tuscon this morning to inquire about getting the three banners we used last year.

Awaiting reply. Bet they are available

The banners are here, and I still have the poles from last year. We will be identified again.

Who all is coming -- I read in the paper today they had 'over 350 fabulous cars' registered for the Cerebral Palsy Exotic Sports Car Show. How many of them are NSXs?

See you there

Mark

Steve told me there would be about 10 of us. I'm planning on bringing one of those big silver/black NSX info/picture books and a Ti connecting rod (used from NSX) for people looking at our cars to browse through and handle if they wish.

Is anyone bringing an easy-up tent thing? If I were to borrow and bring one...are we allowed to set it up without having donated more $$ to be a sponsor? Or are we lucky enough to be near shade this year?

Thanks to the dozen or so of you that were at the show. It was a big thrill for us non nsx owners to see just how good a 91 can look. I loved the comments of the people around, "this is a 2000 right??", "um, no its a 92".

Yes, I counted 12 NSXs at the show, even though only 11 were preregistered. Here is a picture of some of them behind the banner Heather in Tuscon sent up yesterday.

It was an excellent show, and I hope no one overdosed from the sun

Mark

Nice looking cars guys. Wish I could have been there. I like to talk to you guys. Was there any RTR discussion??? Is there going to be an RTR? Last year was a blast even with crappy weather. Hope we can do something. Anyone want to go to GW in Co Springs this Saturday night?? Congrats on the good turn out. Please post bragging about who won awards at the show!!!:smile:

More shots guys!

CP%20car%20show%20001.jpg

CP%20car%20show%20004.jpg

CP%20car%20show%20009.jpg

CP%20car%20show%20010.jpg

I am definitely going to miss RTR! :frown: That was a d@mn good time last year!

Congrats Will!

Doc C, did you really drive ALL the way up to the springs for GW???? That's a long way... I'm sure you had something else going on too! lol

I am definitely going to miss RTR! :frown: That was a d@mn good time last year!

Congrats Will!

Doc C, did you really drive ALL the way up to the springs for GW???? That's a long way... I'm sure you had something else going on too! lol

It's not too far, just an hour and a half away. Especially in the NSX. Traffic is horrible in Colorado Springs though. Congrats Will on the victory. You must have had a real nice paint job done on the NSX. I'd love to see it. Can't believe Latzke wasn't in the running. He cleans his car better than most of my patients clean their teeth!!!

It's not too far, just an hour and a half away. Especially in the NSX. Traffic is horrible in Colorado Springs though. Congrats Will on the victory. You must have had a real nice paint job done on the NSX. I'd love to see it. Can't believe Latzke wasn't in the running. He cleans his car better than most of my patients clean their teeth!!!

No way, Trinidad is WAY further away from COlorado springs than an hour and half. Did you move????

Oh, and I recall from last year's RTR you mentioning giving some of us rides in your airplane! lol

No way, Trinidad is WAY further away from COlorado springs than an hour and half. Did you move????

Oh, and I recall from last year's RTR you mentioning giving some of us rides in your airplane! lol

I've seen Chris on the road a few times and I believe he could do it in 1.5:D

While I spent last week cleaning, waxing and polishing, Craig was busy changing diapers....Life is all about priorities:confused:

-Will

You get back here and I'll take you for a ride in my plane!! Bring a sack with you, and you clean the plane if you lose your lunch! Hope all is well with you in California.

Craig.....Shame on you. Just brush and floss the ones you want to keep!! :smile:

Seriously, we need to get together again. My NSX is begging for a drive. I know you guys just were in the car show, but we gotta do something sometime soon!!!

Back