• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Columbus OH Meet and Greet

OGB

Registered Member
Hi Prime members, I live in the Columbus area. I actually see quite a few NSX's in the area so I thought I would send out email to see if there are any prime members in the area would like to meet up sometime. I just got my NSX back in December, thought it would be cool to meet up with few like minded NSX enthusiasts.

I am thinking maybe sometime in mid July?

Any suggestions would be welcome

thanks

Bryan

Hello Bryan,

Congrats on the NSX! I am sure you have been enjoying it!

I am putting together a gathering right now for the Midwest region. We Just had our regional dinner in Chicago a couple weeks ago and I wanted to get something together for people that did not want to make that drive.

Feel free to send me some suggestions or ideas you have for this meet and greet. I was looking into having a " shop day" here at our shop and invite all the local NSX and S2000 guys. Grill out and stuff on a sunday afternoon.

Brian

Hello Bryan,

Congrats on the NSX! I am sure you have been enjoying it!

I am putting together a gathering right now for the Midwest region. We Just had our regional dinner in Chicago a couple weeks ago and I wanted to get something together for people that did not want to make that drive.

Feel free to send me some suggestions or ideas you have for this meet and greet. I was looking into having a " shop day" here at our shop and invite all the local NSX and S2000 guys. Grill out and stuff on a sunday afternoon.

Brian

Brian,
Keep me informed about the shop party? :biggrin:

Mike

Good idea, I would also like to see a meet.

However, I am already busy the last weekend in July (28/29) and the first of August (4/5). If it is not one of those weekends I should be up for it.

Right now I am looking at early September. July is going to fly by and I am in Florida for a couple weeks in August. I will release a date soon and start a new thread here for it. I will probably have the shop open for people to put cars on lifts and look at them etc. Be pretty cool I think.

Hey everyone. Keep me in mind for any events too. I'm also in the Columbus area and I just got my 91 NSX two weeks ago.

Anyone know of a good place to service theirs? The honda dealer here has one they service but i called today and asked about bleeding the abs system and the tech kept arguing that it would be "taken care of" when they bled the brakes. After that i lost faith. I called the nearest acura dealer (18 mi away) and they knew about the separate system but claimed there wasnt a way to do this. Sorry for the lengthy writeup but i need someone i can trust. Thanks!

Source one automotive in Goshen,Ohio (suburb of Cincinnati) is the place most people take their cars. They are an independant shop that specializes in NSX's. Brian is the owner and is active on Prime .

Hey everyone. Keep me in mind for any events too. I'm also in the Columbus area and I just got my 91 NSX two weeks ago.

Anyone know of a good place to service theirs? The honda dealer here has one they service but i called today and asked about bleeding the abs system and the tech kept arguing that it would be "taken care of" when they bled the brakes. After that i lost faith. I called the nearest acura dealer (18 mi away) and they knew about the separate system but claimed there wasnt a way to do this. Sorry for the lengthy writeup but i need someone i can trust. Thanks!

Welcome to the region!

We will be happy to help, service, do whatever you need to the car. We do work on a TON of them. Usually 3-4 here at all times. From minor oil change type stuff to major engine builds and Forced Induction. Also have a couple of our big builds in Honda Tuning Magazine. We also take very good care of our locals when it comes to parts. If you need anything OEM or aftermarket we either have it in stock or can get you a deal on it. Our NSX operations have moved to our 2nd shop located in Maineville Ohio.

Source 1 Automotive
6107 State Route 48
Maineville Oh 45039
513-683-0223

My name is Brian ( Owner )
Service manager at this location is Wayne and our NSX tech here is Justin.
We are very experienced with the cars and have very fair pricing.

Feel free to call , PM, Email anytime with questions. :smile:

Brian

Oh and make sure to join the NSXCA!

http://nsxca.org/nsxca/index.html

Last edited:
Talk to Brian at Source One.... He is in this thread... Based on everyone I talk to, he is the man with NSX's.

Source one automotive in Goshen,Ohio (suburb of Cincinnati) is the place most people take their cars. They are an independant shop that specializes in NSX's. Brian is the owner and is active on Prime .

^^ Thanks guys! As usual we appreciate the support!

Back