• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Comptech Short Shifter NEW RELEASE Group Buy !

Hey guys, well i thought, it would be a good idea, since this is a new item that came out, and we are getting some in. i will indefinetly, try it out on my car.

This is Direct from the comptech website

# Billet Aluminum NSX Short-Shifter
# Ultra lightweight Patent-Pending Design
# Shortens fore/aft, side/side, or both by 25%
# Application: All Acura NSX

http://www.comptechusa.com/store/product178.html

GB price is $118.00 + Shipping if I can 5 or more in

Take care !

Chris
Turbo Evolution

I will take two!

OooOOOooo... Gimme! Where goes the cash?

I've always found the OEM shift short already and with the aid of an aftermarket gear knob like the Type R that its shorter still. So comptech have a shorter shift again. Like to hear reviews.

I'm also interested. Is it adjustable to change front to back or side to side. I'm not sure i would want to reduce side to side. Thanks for offering the group purchase.

If you are interested in just shortening the throw for and aft by 20% and not effecting the side to side I am offering this part @ $60.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47707

You can contact me with a PM or order from Dali. Parts in stock and ready to ship.

Last edited:
titaniumdave said:
If you are interested in just shortening the throw for and aft by 20% and not effecting the side to side I am offering this part @ $60.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47707

You can contact me with a PM or order from Dali. Parts in stock and ready to ship.

wouldn't it make more sense to start your own thread? personally for an mechanical part of the nsx comptech is the way to go.

THonda said:
wouldn't it make more sense to start your own thread? personally for an mechanical part of the nsx comptech is the way to go.
Don't mean to hijack the thread, just offering an option for those that only want to shorten the throw in one direction. Comptech designs nice parts, you will find the part I am offering on par with there quality. How ever you choose to go, I am sure you will be happy :cool:

Hi guys, im gathering the people now, who want this. As Per installing it, I'm not totally sure, as I personally have not got the shifter yet, or installed it. I do have it on order with extras to support the group buy. I will contact comptech today and find out how easy it is to install, and message back here again see ya!

Take care

chris

The parts are easy to install, the only part that takes time is the need to pull the center console apart to get at the shifter linkage. I figure about 2 hours if it is not your first time taking the console apart, double that for the first time pulling the console apart :rolleyes:

how hard is it to install? sorry for the idiot question in advance
:biggrin:

I received mine from comptech a few days ago, I just installed it today. The install is pretty easy. The throws are now super short......its pretty cool

hybridnsx said:
I'm interested... anymore feed back from anyone?

Ditto! As mentioned, I'd like to get more reviews on this. If time is of the essence on this GB, count me in.

Back