• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Comptech Supercharger

I would try Goodson Acura. They had a great deal on them once upon a time. Susan is also a HUGE NSX supporter.

There are a couple on ebay, but they are not a good price IMO.

I'm also looking into this, I might be able to get some brand new for way under the going rate. If I can I'll definitely post back on it.

I would call Tisher in laurel that is who is doing mine and i know they have done others.these guys are pretty sharp. Ask for Brandon Squibb 301-498-3322

Doesnt comptech sell them direct to the public? Maybe Shad can give you a good deal; being that your an nsx prime member.

Also the NSXCA discount is 10% from Comptech, so on the setup you would require, you would save $1000.

HTH,
LarryB

Does a targa owner have to buy the targa CTSC kit? My assumption (I know, I know) is that the extra money is for a special engine cover that'll clear the charger and still let you store the roof panel. I plan on removing the thing anyway and don't want an engine cover, so... can I save a grand and just by the fixed roof kit?

J

I belive the difference is the brace not the engine cover. I'm unsure if there are any other differences.

The only real major difference between the CTSC targa kit vs CTSC non targa kit is the cross brace. The factory cross brace will not clear the SC, so you would have to buy their targa kit if you want the CTSC. I had bought their cross brace dirt cheap from a 3rd party priot to ordering the CTSC, so comptech sold me the non targa kit of which i got under 8k. If you are interested, i can make a inquiry as to what my cost would be if i were to order a targa kit for you, i pretty much get stuff @ wholesale costs. PM me if u r interested. :biggrin:

One of the guys in Edmonton here is going to put one in this year so pm me if someone gets a deal for a 91 and I'll pass it on!
Trev

To all interested:

I spoke to Jeff at Ganley pontiac and honda. He will do a group buy on the comptech supercharger and give all you guys the best deal. He is an authorized comptech dealer. I personally have a comptech supercharger on my s2000 and 1997 nsx ... i can assure you that you will get the best deal from jeff. His contact information is as follows:

Phone number for ganley honda - 440-777-9400 Ask for jeff in parts
email address: [email protected]

Thanks and you will be happy.

Tom Rutherford

Post up the best price available(whatever you guys find)... I will see if I can beat it... Thanks

If you could post the price :D
I might be interested too for my 01 NSX-T

Back