• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Comptech wide body

Does anyone know if the Comptech front end will fit with the stock front fenders? Also any photo's showing the front end? I'm wondering if anyone has installed mesh around the air inlets?

Does anyone know if the Comptech front end will fit with the stock front fenders? Also any photo's showing the front end? I'm wondering if anyone has installed mesh around the air inlets?

Not without modifying it.

CT engineering makes some REALLY nice stuff!

Love the photos of the NSX on the link.
:smile:

Not without modifying it.
Do you know what section would need to be modified? If it is just the lower side in front of the wheels that’s not much to do. However if the entire fender where they meet together is wider than its a lot more work.

I'm almost sure you'll have to modify the whole area where the bumper/fender meet as both parts are wider than stock.

Here are pics of my Comptech Front end with the new +02 front end conversion. The front bumper flares out to meet the wider front fender. As for the air inlets, I have matte black painted mesh in them.
DSC_0014_sm.jpg

DSC_0015_sm.jpg

Here are pics of my Comptech Front end with the new +02 front end conversion. The front bumper flares out to meet the wider front fender. As for the air inlets, I have matte black painted mesh in them.
DSC_0014_sm.jpg

DSC_0015_sm.jpg

THAT IS SWEET!!!!!!!!!

Nate in DC

Hay SURFSUP, can you post a closer photo of your bonet. Thanks

Back