• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Concorso Italiano

If anyone needs a room, We, Pantera International, reserved 20 rooms at the Quiality Inn, Monterey Beach Dunns Hotel, at 3280 Dunns Drive. Across the street from the beach and just down the road from the car show on Reservation Road.

Singles: $231.50 per night for Thursday, Friday or Saturday nights
Doubles: $259.00 per night for Thursday, Friday or Saturday nights
Singles: $110.50 Any other night
Doubles: $132.50 Any other night

We only have a couple of each left so contact me soon if you need a room.

Need to know no later than July 1st....

It looks like I won't be able to attend.:frown: Does anyone want my slot in the NSX corral?

Someone else is going to have to rub shoulders with Jay this year. :tongue:
attachment.php

Thanks.

Otto

Attachments

• Jay_and_Otto.jpg
    Jay_and_Otto.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 350
I also won't be able to go this year. PM me if you are interested in taking my spot in the corral. I bought my corral ticket early so it's only $100. The corral ticket is good for you, the car, and 1 guest.

I also won't be able to go this year.
Bummer. I'm missing out since I have a conflict of schedule in the morning. :( Hey, so are you busy the whole day? Maybe we can still do our after Concorso dinner. :tongue: We just have to make sure it's after 5pm since that's when all the good scenery shows up. :biggrin:

Otto

I just got my tickets in the mail for this event. New location is at Marina Airport by University. I understand the tickets just to be a spectator is almost just as much as entering your car.

I would like to plug my favorite mobile detailer for those of you bringing your baby to the show - Robert Smith 408-982-0747. I know he did a wonderful job for those who were in the Monterey area last year. I recall someone had him work on a whole lot of cars at one of the local hotels.

I would like to plug my favorite mobile detailer for those of you bringing your baby to the show - Robert Smith 408-982-0747. I know he did a wonderful job for those who were in the Monterey area last year. I recall someone had him work on a whole lot of cars at one of the local hotels.

Robert did my car a couple weeks ago. A+ job.

I can no longer attend this event and therefore have a ticket available for any of the local NSX owners who may be interested.

I'm going, I will be setting up the DeTomaso Pantera Corral.
Leaving this morning...
I will stop by the NSX corral to say hi !

who is all going this year??

Back