• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Contrary to popular belief....

A lot of owners could have told you that. LoL

just slap a BMW or Merecedes emblem on the car and you'll get plenty of chicks interested in it :)

since the dawn of prime...popular belief was and is............fly paper for dudes.....

A lot of owners could have told you that. LoL

NRG said:
just slap a BMW or Merecedes emblem on the car and you'll get plenty of chicks interested in it.

Also mentioned above, it has been noted on Prime... the NSX from my personal experience as well, it is a guy magnet. Girls seem to like the BMW's, Mercedes, Mustangs...

I have had a few women ask me if I would sell them my car. Maybe I should have asked how much $$$$$ ? But most of my experience are guys who drool over the NSX.

If the OP is a girl like kookoo4nsx hopes, the OP would have plenty of guys attention via the car.

women are into $$$. If we have to drive a car with the price tag on top of the roof, then the women is going to flock over the biggest value they see. In general, they are not into cars. They would rather sit in a 1 million dollar Pinto than a 100K Ferarri LOL.

In general, they are not into cars. They would rather sit in a 1 million dollar Pinto than a 100K Ferarri LOL.

True words.

Girls that know cars (there are a few of them out there...many on this forum), know and appreciate the NSX.

Cars and coffee on one week brought the NSX = guys with CofC
Cars and coffee another week brought the CLS63 AMG = every woman wanted to sit in it. Some were not even there for CofC just shoppers in the outlet area
Just saying..

Repeating what I just said in the off-topic area. The NSX attracts young males. If you wanted young Asian males to look at your drive the NSX is your car.
However, this begs the question who cares who is looking at your drive.

Seriously, in this day in age. Do certain cars really attract females?

Repeating what I just said in the off-topic area. The NSX attracts young males. If you wanted young Asian males to look at your drive the NSX is your car.
However, this begs the question who cares who is looking at your drive.

I don't care who looks,but when they drive like fools to catch you,and disrupt the flow of traffic,I care! I have had my share of close calls! ALL DUDES! I have a new policy,I take a picture of anyone that takes a picture of my car,and plate.

Had some dude in a beat-up work truck riding in my blind spot for a few miles on Saturday
Didn't see him at first, too busy scanning the highway for random shit
As he passed saw he was shooting video with his cell phone and he was all kinds of excited
I thought of this post and gave him a reluctant thumbs up... probably never seen one before

Confirmed :frown:

Had some dude in a beat-up work truck riding in my blind spot for a few miles on Saturday
As he passed saw he was shooting video with his cell phone and he was all kinds of excited
I thought of this post and gave him a reluctant thumbs up... probably never seen one before

Yes indeed, they come flying up,then hang out in your blind spot. Then you need to change lanes or exit,and there is a car there.My parents raised me to respect other people's property,and not cause a scene! If I ever see a Mclearen F1 on the road I will not endanger other people's lives or drive like a fool.i will however have a cargasm,and close my mouth after at least 5 minutes.

I've found a couple random vids of my car on youtube.

I second that if I saw an F1 I would prob follow him for a few miles

but the car that would make me wreck and die happy when my cars wrapps around a tree is.............

Pagani Zonda C12 my brain would stop working I would be a zombie till the tree ends it.

pagani-zonda_01.jpg

Seriously, in this day in age. Do certain cars really attract females?

Top Gear did an experiment with a Pagani(if memory serves me correctly) they parked it and more dudes were eyeing and taking pictures of the car than Females.

if I had one I would not eat or sleep or change my kids diapers they would have to baker act me. LOL

I would have them bury me in the car when I died velco my hands to the steering wheel and rot in the car with a smile on my face

I second that if I saw an F1 I would prob follow him for a few miles

but the car that would make me wreck and die happy when my cars wrapps around a tree is.............

Pagani Zonda C12 my brain would stop working I would be a zombie till the tree ends it.

View attachment 100758

I have driven a Zonda C12s.It has very similar forward visibility as the NSX.But the hips are Very wide.It felt light also,untl the tail got out,then the heft was felt.

Back