• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Controversial Top Gear episode

Just to let you know I think its pretty sad when people have to cause insult to other people for posting something up with bad grammar. Yeah I'm referring to the "Teacher"...

You know, maybe I was a little harsh on the kid about his grammar. Perhaps I should have just come straight to the point and said, "I think your attitudes about the South being full of inbred hillbillies is incredibly insensitive, stereotypical, ignorant, and bigoted." But I don't think I should have had to do it in a PM. NSXTCY85 posted on a public forum for everyone to see and respond, as we do in public forums. I think I was pointing out the irony of someone so unskilled in the use of the English language, possibly his (NSXTCY85's) primary language, condemning others as "hillbillies".

So NSXTCY85, I'm sorry I picked on your grammar.
But yes, I think your post is intolerant and bigoted.

Last edited:
That's really reaching. One infraction with only 16 posts and this is your latest contribution? What a surprise.

Oh I'm sorry. I didn't realize that I had to contribute so much to a web forum that I'm not obligated to. Last time I checked this is a free country. I'll do as I please, and pleasing the likes of you really isn't on my agenda. Thank you and have a nice day. :rolleyes:

WebDSCF0963.png

Back