• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Craig's List - NATIONWIDE!

Just thought I'd share a little trick I learned that might help anyone looking for an NSX or NSX parts. I hope this isn't a repost.

While trying to search Craig's List, without going into each and every city sub-set, I found that there are numerous 3rd party sites and downloadable "search programs" (some free, some not...) that promise to kick up results from ALL of Craig's List. I didn't like those options. Then I found this little trick (on "e-How" via a Google search, of course...)

Go to Google

Type in the name of what you want. followed by a space, the word "site", no space, ":", no space, "craigslist.org"

Example:

1991 NSX site:craigslist.org

This will utilize Google to kick up every 1991 NSX anywhere posted on Craig's List by specifying what you want, but restricting the search to only that site.

Now if you want to broaden your search, leave off the year model, but then you'll get every one out there...

I hope this helps some of you looking for what you want. You may have to go out of state to get what you want, at the price you want, but at least you get what you want...

I use that method when i search nsxprime. funny, it never crossed my mind to use it on craigs, since i'm always on there looking for parts, just in case. thanks for opening my eyes lol

Good tip, George! I'll be using that trick from now on!

It's a trick I use quite often when I don't like a website's search engine. It's also very effective to search a forum, unlike the built-in vbulletin search.

Back