• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Crystal Cove this Saturday, 7-15-06

Here is the address for Crystal Cove Promenade:
7772-8112 East Coast Highway
Newport Beach, CA 92657

This is the world-famous weekly car show, in case you're not from the area or have never been, and it features a number of nice cars; we will need to be 'in the lot' at around 6:30AM in order to make it into the display area, 7AM is too late :eek:

It would be nice to get a group of nsx's again, see everyone there this Saturday (07-15-06)

scorp965 said:
It would be nice to get a group of nsx's again, see everyone there this Saturday (07-15-06)
John,

Are you going to be there for sure? If I can wake up that early, I will go, I definitely hope I am not the only NSXer there though.

eNeSeX 95T said:
Screw crystal cove u have to get there at like 6 to even get in. And there are to many cops.
Hey Matt,
That is ture, 6am is a bit early. Why don't you join us sometime for weekend afternoon mini meets.

It was a good show. Saleen brought the stable. The newest Mustang puts out 550 horsepower and all the S7s are at 750 horsepower.
Popsicle row was there with all the pretty Lambos and a beautiful 1962 375MM Ferrari made an appearance. Superformance was there with the newest GT40 replica with a small block 427 Ford engine.

It was full at 6:30 and the crowd was as large as I have ever seen.

I drove up only to get lost and when I finally found the place it was already over!

Oh well, at least I saw an F40 parked along the roadside.

Back