• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy CT Engineering Supercharger kit 91-05 NSX (Ends April 1, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's on!
DSC_1484.jpg

It was raining when I picked it up and I haven't had much chance to play with it today, but so far I'm very happy. Smooth and quiet when not on the throttle and unmistakably faster when on the throttle.

I'll post more after I've spent a weekend with it. :)

Last edited:
Looks like laser etching is partially blocked by brace. Maybe it's better not to have the engraving?

It's on!
DSC_1484.jpg

It was raining when I picked it up and I haven't had much chance to play with it today, but so far I'm very happy. Smooth and quiet when not on the throttle and unmistakably faster when on the throttle.

I'll post more after I've spent a weekend with it. :)

Looks like laser etching is partially blocked by brace. Maybe it's better not to have the engraving?

Tough crowd to please.

To those of you that want a good deal on one of these, be prepared for a NSXCA auction very shortly of one of these units that CT Engineering was kind enough to provide in support of NSXPO 2013. (don't worry, it didn't take your spot in line, it took mine :) )

Last edited:

It was tough to know exactly in advance, but it's not blocked that much. I just depends on what you want. Mine is generic to NSX.

If you really want your own custom message, the brace bar would be the place for it. ;)

Any updates ?
Has anybody received theres recently.
Waiting patiently for mine.

Nate said my kit was still about 2months away :(. There were a couple if kits before mine.

I'm hoping I get mine late october as Nate has stated.

Nate said my kit was still about 2months away :(. There were a couple if kits before mine.

If I remember right, you were one of the last to order. Sorry about the wait but be does work them in order. Hey think about it this way, you got a sweet deal that will never come along again.

I am having second thought about the CTSC. Is there anyone who would like to take my place for the kit which will be available in 2 weeks? It is a coupe kit.
Steve

If someone with an NA2 Targa decides to drop out, can you keep me in mind please? Thanks in advance.

Chris

You can have my spot. Mine was a NA2 targa

I am pretty sure most of you have received your kit by now. I want to know has anyone installed it yet? If so, did you install without upgrading intake , muffler, headers etc...

I just just talked to Shad at Driving Ambition, he recommends to upgrade those items above and if not you might damage your engine . I just want to do it without changing OEM. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
I've been waiting patiently hope to have it shipped by the end of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back