• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy CT Engineering Supercharger kit 91-05 NSX (Ends April 1, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for Brian at Source, I will be going there for an install without question

Deposit Sent

Major thanks to Nate and Dave for setting this up. I didn't plan on buying one of these for a few more years. So thanks a lot, enablers.

THREE WORKING DAYS LEFT GUYS!!!

Don't be left out on the biggest group buy of the decade!

There is no tax if it is shipped some place outside the state, no matter far or how close to CA. There are a ton of you guys buying this kit that live in CA.... Talk to each other and come up with a solution. It's not that hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course I am in no way suggesting anyone not pay their sales taxes... The state of CA needs you.

I live in Tahoe, very close to Nevada. And a Nevada address. Hmmmmm

Use the Nevada address to save some money.

i wonder how many have already put down a deposit and if the minimum 20 is reached

Yup.... :D

- - - Updated - - -

I believe the minimum has been reached already. Now it's just a matter of who gets in and who winds up posting "I should have" 6 months from now. LOL

Dave,

I am a little late to the party, would you PM me the price as well.

Thanks

Everyone PM'ed.

Guys you basically have tomorrow and Monday left, I know some of you still have not placed your deposits, please do so I am not sure I can extend this deadline with CTE. I don't want any of you left out.

Paid in full yesterday, man I can't wait! Bow Chicka Wow Wow

Why do I have a feeling once this is over I will still get PM's.... (I missed out, can you still help me?)... LOL. It happened with the wheel GB I am sure it will happen with this. Some people just barely get on prime. Or they surf only one section...

Why do I have a feeling once this is over I will still get PM's.... (I missed out, can you still help me?)... LOL. It happened with the wheel GB I am sure it will happen with this. Some people just barely get on prime. Or they surf only one section...

May not hurt to put "ENDS APRIL 1st" in the thread title. Glad that there are a lot of last minute slackers, just means I'll get mine that much quicker. Poor Nate is going to have a busy monday.

Please put me on the list. Thanks.
Bob

Please put me on the list. Thanks.
Bob

Bob you have to call nate and place a deposit. Being on a list anywhere won't do anything anymore. Did you do that?

Hey Turbo,

I missed out. Can you purchase one for me and send it my way :biggrin:

You could order one for your black 00' if not!!

Hey Turbo,

I missed out. Can you purchase one for me and send it my way :biggrin:

You could order one for your black 00' if not!!

You missing out would be a first.... You're like that guy that walks just a little faster than you to the cashier line and then needs a price check. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back