• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CTS V Wagon?

HTN

Experienced Member
I still could not justify going to a minivan. Looking at specs of the cts v wagon and it may work for the family. Question is.... would you do it?

I had no idea they offered that option. Wow, the kids will have no excuse for tardyness anymore. Should be a fun ride to school.:biggrin:

I have been looking at these. A lot of bang for the buck & you can get a real 6 spd. Love the dash & nav. Practical ass hauler. A couple of companies make hitches for them too so a bike rack is an option if you need it.

The CTS-V wagon is great. It would be an absolute sale if it had the AWD option which only is available on the lesser models. I had never liked any GM car until they came out with the the current CTS-V.
Steve

I've never really paid much attention to anything GM, until now.
My only concerns thus far... reliability and resale value.

The CTS-V wagon is great. It would be an absolute sale if it had the AWD option which only is available on the lesser models. I had never liked any GM car until they came out with the the current CTS-V.
Steve

i too was surprised the AWD is not present. to me it would be a no brainer to go after audi wagons on all fronts.

i too was surprised the AWD is not present. to me it would be a no brainer to go after audi wagons on all fronts.

I think it's a matter of time or they are trying to keep weight down.

Im a true wagon man. Been pondering the MB e63/55, the magnum srt8 or the audi s4. I like the cts-v a lot especially because of the manual, but damn 60k and it be worth 30k next year?? Hennessey Performance has a s/c for the cts-v wagon.

I want one. I don't really like the look as much as the coupe or the sedan, but it's much more practical... 556 HP isn't bad either. :smile:

I have been looking at them,nice interior, just need to get all wheel drive...

Back