• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"Custom High Wing" NSX....

this thing is dope!!!:redface:

another travesty on cars.com....

good thing this is a crappy photo, I'd hate to see this thing in HD:biggrin:

i-1.JPG

Japanese SuperBird... :biggrin:

This guy doesn't deserve to own an NSX. People who add crap like this to their car should stick to Honda Civics.

If that's the car I'm thinking of, I've seen it in person. In San Jose, CA area last time I stood next to it and talked w/ the owner (3 yrs ago). Only met the owner once; nice guy.

Last edited:
If that's the car I'm thinking of, I've seen it in person. In San Jose, CA area last time I stood next to it and talked w/ the owner (3 yrs ago). Only met the owner once; nice guy.

Was he taller than his wing?:wink:

I too saw that car in person on 101 in the Redwood City area. I as absolutely stunned that anyone would do that to an NSX. Shame.

I know it looks out of taste, but perhaps he's just doing it to piss you guys off =)

what's interesting is that the wing's high enough to be very useful on a purpose built track car. Take a look at factorX and SCC Champ car.(sorry, I forgot your primename.)

But the wing itself is not airfoil at all, that it's not a funtional piece, it merely creates more drag...

I wonder if it will make a crazy noise at speed too.

Let's do him and us a favor. We each pitch in 5 bucks and whoever is willing and lives closest by will go and rip it off with a chain, all on video of course. Preferably using an NSX somehow in the process, so it won't look like it's just an NSX hater. We'll actually be doing the guy a favor since without the wing the car is worth at least a grand more.

I also saw the car in person this past Sunday in Millbrae with a "for-sale" sign on it now. The car has around 74k miles and the owner is asking $30k. Yes the wing just caught my eyes even from across the street. :rolleyes:

Back