• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Customized license plate

The best I've ever seen...on a 1990's Lincoln driven by some old fart...

GDLKNMF

I almost ran off the road laughing.:smile:

Best I ever saw was on a ratty VW Beetle: POORSH
Still laughing at that one. :smile:

I saw a photo of a Rolls bearing RCH PHKR.

Not too many in Alaska - so I kept it short and sweet.

Attachments

• NSX.jpg
    NSX.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 321
Funniest I have ever seen... driving back to Phoenix from Vegas

Passed a Hummer H2 with the plate - ZEROMPG

-
As for the NSX (just ran these past the AZ DOT online search):
All are available

ITSANSX
JAP4RE
NOT4RE
FCK4RE
NSXSN
FCKCOPS (not a good idea anywhere)
NOCOPS (not a good idea anywhere)
POOR
RCHDUDE
OTHRWIF

nils_nsx2.jpg

Here is my old one.

And my new one

DMV just rejected "SO NSXY" and "FNSXY"

I got "NOT 4RE" coming.....

I am soooooo glad I followed this thread to the end. Just checked on CA DMV website and FNSXY was available so I ordered it. They make you explain so I wrote: FUN NSX Y Hopefully it will make it past the censors.

I am soooooo glad I followed this thread to the end. Just checked on CA DMV website and FNSXY was available so I ordered it. They make you explain so I wrote: FUN NSX Y Hopefully it will make it past the censors.

DMV just rejected "SO NSXY" and "FNSXY"

I got "NOT 4RE" coming.....

I wouldn't hold my breath

My current is "GOT NSX" which has cost me $85 extra per year. My renewal came in last week and Texas must really need money because it's gone up to $195.00, not including the $60.00 windshield sticker. I'm really bummed weather to keep it or not.:frown:

My current is "GOT NSX" which has cost me $85 extra per year. My renewal came in last week and Texas must really need money because it's gone up to $195.00, not including the $60.00 windshield sticker. I'm really bummed weather to keep it or not.:frown:

Maybe thats the trade off for getting to legally drive 85 mph on the highways.
Anyways keep the plate as it's soooo cool.

My current is "GOT NSX" which has cost me $85 extra per year. My renewal came in last week and Texas must really need money because it's gone up to $195.00, not including the $60.00 windshield sticker. I'm really bummed weather to keep it or not.

That is still cheaper than basic registration here in California.

Back