• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Customized license plate

My current is "GOT NSX" which has cost me $85 extra per year. My renewal came in last week and Texas must really need money because it's gone up to $195.00, not including the $60.00 windshield sticker. I'm really bummed weather to keep it or not.

That is still cheaper than basic registration here in California.

That is so true:frown:

I checked today and found that by using the California "kids" plate I could add a symbol to the plate so I ordered F*NSXTC. For the censors that's FUN NSX ECSTASY. we shall see.

I have a nsx, s2k, and g35. don't have one on g35 yet.

S2k Y3LLO1
Nsk 8NO 4RE

makes a sentence. thats how i have them in the garage.

Yes they are both spa yellow

Last edited:
Mine isnt very original

newplate.jpg

We can't have customized plates in Quebec ; ; but if we could mine would say AFK = Away from Keyboard.

Or ROFLMAO

When i bought my car last month the plate had WLd in it and i liked it and since its an Nsx than i decided to go with WldNsx in the arts plate for california so it has palm trees and a sun. i'll post pics when they arrive 8 to 12 weeks.

Bumping old thread.. Allowed up to 9 letters.
Thinking out loud

[SLEEKNSXY]
[LOWNSXY]
[GODDAMNSX]

But I think I might end up with [NSX 001] as I have an NA1 and the V2 NSX is out soon?
Thoughts?

Bumping old thread.. Allowed up to 9 letters.
Thinking out loud

[SLEEKNSXY]
[LOWNSXY]
[GODDAMNSX]

But I think I might end up with [NSX 001] as I have an NA1 and the V2 NSX is out soon?
Thoughts?

I don't know about Australia, but in Arizona they don't allow anything remotely questionable it seems. I don't think any of yours would get approved over here. For certain GODDAMNSX would not be allowed.

I don't know about Australia, but in Arizona they don't allow anything remotely questionable it seems. I don't think any of yours would get approved over here. For certain GODDAMNSX would not be allowed.

Thinking I might get NSX 001.... Don't need more attention... Not sure if they would get approved either but that said, have seen some seriously dodgy stuff here haha.

When I got my 99 I wanted NSXTC or NSXTASY or similar. Both taken so settled for 99 NSXTC. When I got the 91, tried again and got NSXTC. So for a few days more I have both on the driveway.

I used to have "FURINAX" on my leased car but then I wasn't able to transfer it because the plate was under the leasing company's name. So I just ordered "FURINSX" haha.

As I get older I feel vanity plates a quite tacky though. :bi_polo:

Back