• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Customized license plate

here's mine... (still can't believe it was actually available in california... i was almost sure it'd be snagged by now)...

8573DSCN2542.JPG

i also had a friend with an s2000 who's plate read: "RED AT 9"
and before getting the "NSX 2 NV" plate made (which i assumed would have been taken); i wanted to get "TRU JGTC" for my car...

I was going to use it on my 1st NSX. But have decided not to on my current one as I think I'm staying NA. I've been hording this "plate" idea as I think it's pretty cool.

If you are supercharged how about "BLOWNSX" If you do use it I think I should get a $10 for the idea!

Be well,

Ncturnal said:
That plate looks fake.

That's what I was thinking too! I could make whatever I want out of vinyl and put it on a white aluminum plate. Is Texas really that cheap or is that a novilty plate?

John McCain Racing said:
That's what I was thinking too! I could make whatever I want out of vinyl and put it on a white aluminum plate. Is Texas really that cheap or is that a novilty plate?

Nope, just cheap :rolleyes: ...Texas figured out a way to imprint the lettering on the plate before the final covering...no more metal imprinting. Just what appears to be vinyl (but it's as smooth as the plate) with a coating on top.

$40 a year for "personalized plates", plus the usual ~$60 for registration, plus an extra $10 for toll road fees...but it beats a state tax! :biggrin:

How about 4E2ROAM I had it until my wife figured it what it meant??? Honestly... I meant it to be "FREE TO ROAM"... like roaming the open road... Oh Well... maybe someone else can use it.. :biggrin:

Back