• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dali Street/Track Sway Bars

I had my first track day on my new adjustable Dali Street/Track Sway Bars, 7/8". It was an outstanding day, the car handled great. I can't compare my lap times as I was at California Speedway road course for my first time. My friend in his 350Z who usually laps a second or two slower than me was way off my pace, maybe 4 to 5 seconds. I would recommend these for anyone wanting to improve handling on their car.

In an email with MJ he recommended the 1' adjustable Dali Track Sway Bars. In reading posts from others it appeared that the 1" may have an uncomfortable street ride so I went with the 7/8". I can tell you that the 7/8" has a very comfortable ride. I don't think I can tell the difference unless the road is very bumpy and uneven. I wish now I would have listened to Mark and bought the 1". However, I am very happy with this upgrade.

I have a stock 91 and the install was painless without any rubbing or scraping issues others have talked about with other brands. I started out with the middle setting and now I will try the stiff setting.

Back