• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dallas area Impromptu NSX meet, Saturday March 29Th Tilted Kilt, Frisco.

Count me in Steven. I'm looking forward seeing your new wheels on the car.

1. Vanishing Point
2. Devin

Last edited:
In; should have some new stuff on the car by then too. Having Prime withdrawals...

1. Vanishing Point
2. Devin
3. Speed6

[h=2]Dallas area Impromptu NSX meet, Saturday March 29Th Tilted Kilt, Frisco.[/h]
Any one care to meet up at Tilted Kilt in Frisco again? We had an excellent turnout before, the weather should be great, hopefully, and I think we can get the patio reserved for us. I believe we were even offered reserved parking if we let them know ahead of time.

date/ time: March 29th at 11:30 am

1. Vanishing Point
2. Devin
3. Speed6
4. payam972
7.​

Sounds great speed6, looking forward seeing your new stuff on the car as well. I have my coil over installed and love it. Next is to get my lip installed and thinking about a new spoiler as well. I keep thinking I am done for while but I can't stop lol

1. Vanishing Point
2. Devin
3. Speed6
4. clean_green
5. Payam972

I' m anxious to see your "mod's" Ian and Devin. I'm even thinking of the BC coil overs with the Swift springs and maybe a bigger front sway bar.
-----------------------------------
This is a great opportunity for some of you "new or seldom seen" NSX owners to come out and meet some fellow NSX owners. Heck, I think the last time we did this our cars were the main attraction.

I'll call on thursday and see if we can get some reserved spaces and the patio. The weather should be great for sitting outside, anyone else?

1. Vanishing Point
2. Devin
3. Speed6
4. clean_green
5. Payam972
6. dirtiehippie

Hmmm....Frisco? I live in Frisco only 5 minutes from this fine family-friendly dining establishment...yeah, i think I'm gonna need to show up. :)

1. Vanishing Point
2. Devin
3. Speed6
4. clean_green
5. Payam972
6. dirtiehippie
7. GBL1

Well now that I can get into my car, I will show up. My nsx happened to say, " no, I'm not letting you inside the driver side from the outside.... o, you want to climb inside and try to open the door? noo noooo not so much either " Effin miserable !!!!!!

I need to pick someone up from the airport that morning so I'll be a little late. I'll text one of you guys to find out if you're still there.

I'm going to do my best to make it, can't commit
until I wrap a few things up in the morning but will
certainly try to make it!

If i get done with gym early enough i may head out that way..

We will eat and drink slow...and spend time taking lots of pictures with the Tilted Kilt wait staff posing on our cars...Ian.. We will still be here unless you don't show till much later.

Fixed it for ya... :D

Back