• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dallas Saturday Group Drive, Nov 1, 2003

We had a great time back on September.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23032

Let's have the same Group Drive again this Saturday morning (Nov 1, 2003)

A few NSX owners plan to go. I will invite S2000 / WRX owners as well. Please join us if you can.

Date/Time: Nov 1, 2003 / 9:30 AM

We'll meet at the Starbucks on 15th just west of US 75 in Plano (located
next to the Barnes & Noble). Arrival time is from 9:00 am to 9:30 am. We'll leave Starbucks at 9:30 am sharp.

Starbucks Coffee Co
801 W 15th St # 500, Plano, TX 75075
Phone: (972) 422-5003

The total trip will be about 3 to 3.5 hours. About half way of the trip, we will have a pitstop at a gas station. The final destination will be a restaurant for lunch. This time, we will probably try something else for lunch.

Please make sure your car is in good working condition and that you arrive with a full tank of gas! Looking forward to see you there

Last edited:
Hey fellow nsx owners. I'll been in Dallas for a business meeting on Friday and or Saturday. I'd love to meet up with you all, but not sure about the drive.

For some of you plan to go, could you please reply with a simple yes?
I am trying to figure out how many route maps I need to copy.

Thanks a lot.

Guttiensx,
Stop by Starbucks if you can. At least we can have a cup of coffice:)

CBR,

I will be attending the drive. However, I already have the map so there is no need to make a copy for me.

See you guys on Saturday! :D

I am driving in sat. morning to get a car at goodson.. so i guess i will miss it :( .. oh well...

If anyone has a supercharged car and wants to hook up, let me know.. i want to show my GF why we need it :)

My GF is buying a 2004 TL from them, and we are taking the NSX to pick it up. We will be in town until sunday afternoon I guess. I want her to experience a SC NSX so she understands why I want one :)

Although only three cars (2 NSXs, 1 turbo'd S2K) showed up, we had a fun and safe trip.

My car had a great workout this morning, it took us two hours to cover the same route we did in September:)

I loved the drive.

We kept quite a brisk pace aside from the occassional farm equipment truck blocking our path.

The turbo s2000 was quite a site. It had a ground effects kit, aftermarket wheels, and a wild hot rod paint job of black and yellow flames.

cbr600 did a great job of leading the pack.

I look forward to the next drive!

Back