• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DC-area Dyno Day and Kart Race

NSXers- Curry's Auto Service is conducting an "Import Car Shootout" on Saturday Feb. 8. The fee is $50 for 3 dyno runs (or 2 runs + a quarter-mile "sprint"). There will be four categories of $100 winners, for highest HP in 4- and 6-cylinder, normally-aspirated and forced induction. More details are at currysauto.com or phone 571-522-1002. You need to pre-register with Currys for this event.

Curry's is located just north of Dulles airport, conveniently located near... The Allsports Grand Prix INDOOR kart track! If interested in a kart race, let me know and I'll set up a time for Feb. 8- probably mid-afternoon. Details at www.allsportsgp.com

As always, if you have any ideas/suggestions/events for the mid-Atlantic NSX list, please feel free to email me. -Howard Stanton

right now we have about 2 to 5 NSX's- please call Curry's to register at 571-522-1002. Among others, there will be the new 350Z, Supra, M3, 3000GT, Porsche, etc.

Also- we have about 5-7 interested in the kart race. Pls. feel free to invite non-NSX owners to the dyno day and/or kart race and shoot me an email too, pls.

We have about 5 NSX's for dyno day Sat.

The kart race has been moved to Sunday at 2pm. Cost is about $60/person. Email me if interested.

Back