• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DC-area Dyno Day and Kart Race

NSXers- Curry's Auto Service is conducting an "Import Car Shootout" on Saturday Feb. 8. The fee is $50 for 3 dyno runs (or 2 runs + a quarter-mile "sprint"). There will be four categories of $100 winners, for highest HP in 4- and 6-cylinder, normally-aspirated and forced induction. More details are at currysauto.com or phone 571-522-1002. You need to pre-register with Currys for this event.

Curry's is located just north of Dulles airport, conveniently located near... The Allsports Grand Prix INDOOR kart track! If interested in a kart race, let me know and I'll set up a time for Feb. 8- probably mid-afternoon. Details at www.allsportsgp.com

As always, if you have any ideas/suggestions/events for the mid-Atlantic NSX list, please feel free to email me. -Howard Stanton

right now we have about 2 to 5 NSX's- please call Curry's to register at 571-522-1002. Among others, there will be the new 350Z, Supra, M3, 3000GT, Porsche, etc.

Also- we have about 5-7 interested in the kart race. Pls. feel free to invite non-NSX owners to the dyno day and/or kart race and shoot me an email too, pls.

Kart Race has been moved to this Sunday. We're going w/ some BMW guys- should be over a dozen going. Looking for more racers! Email me if interested.

See you Sat. at Curry's !!

Anyone else interested in the dyno? I'll call curry tomorrow to set it up for myself, so if anyone else is interested, I can probably just tell them how many more they shoudl expect.

I'll be a Curry's Sat. at 2pm. Edmund Wybaille, Hank Fang, Akio and Ary (without NSX) are coming. +Eddie Duangrat I think.

We have six+ for kart racing Sunday 2pm. Cost is about $60/person

Back