• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DC AREA NSX MEET/ IMPORT CAR SHOW confirmed!

Alright guys,

Everything has been confirmed about the parking situation at the DC Armory Import Xpression Showcase www.importxpression.com JZ, our man from NYC has gotten us DC NSXers a barricaded parking area outside, so this should provide us w/ a safe area & easy in/out access. If you plan to attend the show, we are gathering in VA 10AM at the Best Buy on Leesburg Pike (Rt. 7) near Bailey's Crossroads. This is the new Best Buy, it has been relocated 1 mile east from its former location at Seven Corners, so don't show up there. Those of you from points north might just want to meet us at the Armory in DC, I'm sure you won't miss the NSXes & possibly Eddie Whitman's Ferrari 456 or Diablo 6.0. Looking forward to seeing you all out there!

I'll be in DC this Saturday wtih my NSX. I think that I can make this. Never been to a car show before, is it worth going?

thanks...

p.s. My car probably won't be very clean as I will be driving from Pittsburgh down. You pick up a lot of bugs going 130mph down I270
smile.gif

Is it worth going? What do ya got lose? How often do get to socialize on a nice Saturday afternoon w/ a bunch of fellow NSXers? If you need directions to the meeting place feel free to call me (703)624-0202.

Back