• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DC Auto Show

for those in the metro area I for one was dissapointed. Acura did not have an NSX in their display. I snapped about 150 pics and was pleased with the show overall. The new Convention Center is amazing and the show really felt like one this year. I was excited about seeing an NSX but no!!! :(

Many other nice cars notably the new Rolls Royce Phantom. Damn thing has an umbrella built into the door itself. Amazing luxury and power!

Anyone else go and have any thoughts to share?

I will be attending the NAIAS (www.naias.com) a week from tuesday during press days.

There was an NSX there last year, and I expect there to be one this year, if not the HSC.

As it will be press days when i am there, I will have full access to the cars. Count on a couple hundred pics when i return.

Hey Poet x
I think I am going for the press day as well, If my pass ever gets here in time. Lets hook up. I will be at the Ferrari both most of the day.
Later Brian.

I went to the show on Sat. It was pretty good. It felt more like a dealer showoff than a car show since there weren't too many new models or concepts cars but it was ok overall. Acura did have the NSX there. Man, those cars at the show gets manhandled though....people slamming the door, touching every button, leaving finger prints on the body etc etc.... Anyhow, the cool part of the show really was the exotics shown at the upper level. Some Ferrari, Maserati, Lambo etc. Here are some pics...never miind that guy in the nsx pic... :eek:

fa0f763d.jpg

fa0f748e.jpg

Back