• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

December Cars & Coffee................. Toys for Tots event on December 7th.

Rescheduled for Dec. 14th.
I'm going (assuming the weather cooperates) to this one, it will give me an opportunity to introduce my new baby. I will have just returned from Florida with my NSX, a LBBP model. She is beautiful and I want to show her off. I'm willing to save spaces exclusively for any NSX owners, so post here if you wish to be included.

~Steven

Just a FYI, this event is a Toys For Tots event. You will need to bring a new unwrapped toy or pay ten dollars to get into this C&C. But it's a great
cause so don't let that scare you off.

https://www.facebook.com/events/595525947169482/?ref=22

1. Vanishing Point

Last edited:
I'm down, can't wait to check out your new baby!

We all can meet at the usual spot at Starbucks on Parker and Dallas Tollway

1. Vanishing Point
2. Devin

Last edited:
If Steven is holding spots, It's probably better to just all get there....
He was getting beat down at the last one by people saying he could
not hold them. Just try to get there at 7:00-7:15am.

If I'm in town, I'll be there!

1. Vanishing Point
2. Devin
3. Single Samurai

I'm out. i'll be at the Toy Run at ECR.

I'll see if I can make this one too... (That ECR toy drive is tempting)

Anyways, anyone up for joining the Boardwalk Ferrari toy drive after C&C?

I'll have to wait & see as it nears, schedule is wacked currently..

It looks like our meet at Gas Monkey Bar & Grill is going to happen right after C&C now. Turns out that too many have priors this Saturday due to having family in town for Thanksgiving or they are traveling somewhere.

I'm in, add me on this list. Congrats vanishing! Can' t wait to see your new baby!

Last edited:
Gas Monkey Bar and Grill also has a Toys for Tots car show going on next Saturday so we won't be exclusive but we have been invited to enter. It's starts at 11 with judging at 2 and is $10 per car to enter. It sucks that it won't be just us but it should be cool. How do you guys feel about rolling out from C and C to the Gas Monkey show? We might be on Fast 'n Loud :)

Last edited:
Yeah, the weather looks to be taking a nasty turn later in the week :frown: We'll just have to wait and see how it pans out.

- - - Updated - - -

I talked to a manager at GMBG this morning and he said that he will cone off 10 spots for us but that is the limit - very nice of him since the other event is going on at the same time. I told him that if the weather turns bad (as it's looking to as of right now) and we aren't able to meet, that I would notify him ASAP so he can open those spaces back up. Let's cross our fingers and hope for better than expected weather :biggrin:

I'm in if weather complies

Whoo Hoo! Looking a bit chilly in the forcast this morning for Saturday!
28 High w/ 25 Low .... good thing is it should be Dry! Keeping fingers
crossed as I do not mind the chill conditions.

Congrats on your new purchase Steven!

C&C has been officially postponed till the 14th. Any word on GMG?

Back