• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

December Meet

Are we going to have a meet this saturday (Dec. 8)? Findleys acura At 11:00 then head to lunch. Any suggestions?

Are we going to have a meet this saturday (Dec. 8)? Findleys acura At 11:00 then head to lunch. Any suggestions?

I'll be tied up the rest of the weekends throughout December, so looks like I'll have to see you guys on January...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everyone...

Levi

PS
If anyone's having a hard time finding me a gift for Christmas, I'm quite fond of those Comptech superchargers...=)

See all of you there on Saturday!

Danny

I'll see you guys at the dealership and possibly for lunch, but I have an office Christmas party that starts at 3pm on 12/08 that I would like to attend. :smile:

Looks like lots of rain in the forecast....

Danny

danny can you email everyone on this?

Having trouble sending out messages. I will call everyone tonight.

Regards,

Danny

Where is Findleys Acura?

From your place take 95 south exit sunset. left at light. make right after the the overpass. go all the way to the automall. make left before you see the first auto dealership. go around bare right. Findley acura is on your right hand. Sorry Lance this is the best i could describe. see you there. Agenda. NSXPO.

I'll see you all at 11:00.

I was at the Honda dealer until 11:15, then my brother and I went to lunch. I was thinking that others did not want to get any rain on their car.

Lance,

5 of us showed up at Findleys acura in henderson. Sandra tried to call you but no answer. We waited for you till 12:15 and no show. We ate at PeeWees
for lunch. Sorry we missed you. Next week we have another one. Nick will post more details.

I had a great time despite the overcast and a few refreshing raindrops. The folks at Findlay Acura were warm and receptive as usual. Pei Wei was a great choice for lunch and the adjacent football field-sized parking lot was a plus! I had a friendly navigator guide me into a corner spot. Sorry we missed Sir Lance, Danny, and the rest of the gang. Thanks for the positive remarks on my car...

I had a great time despite the overcast and a few refreshing raindrops. The folks at Findlay Acura were warm and receptive as usual. Pei Wei was a great choice for lunch and the adjacent football field-sized parking lot was a plus! I had a friendly navigator guide me into a corner spot. Sorry we missed Sir Lance, Danny, and the rest of the gang. Thanks for the positive remarks on my car...

I remember that avatar. Sahara hotel. Thanks for letting me drive your other toy. A perfect car for the track. It was nice to see you again.

I remember that avatar. Sahara hotel. Thanks for letting me drive your other toy. A perfect car for the track. It was nice to see you again.
Anytime dude! You were respectfully babying her. Count me in for the toy drive-- I don't know how to add my name to the list. Have a great week....

Back