• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Deep Reflections is having a holiday special until 12/31/2012

Thanks Alain!

I heard good things about them and read their YELP reviews except for that one negative 1-star review the rest were stellar.

Wouldn't mind having my NSX detailed by those guys but the drive back would get the car dirty again, do they do mobile detail?

They do an amazing job on your actual paint and bodywork. Less so on the interior, engine bay, glass etc. For that I go to AJ's in San Jose. But my car has never been shinier than after a level 3 detail at Deep Reflections.

Rick, give them a call/email about mobile detailing.

A while ago Larry and I was talking about having them come over to his garage to do some major detailing of Larry's many cars.

Not sure what Larry's plans are but that may make ur commute shorter if they do come out to his place.

The other option is to get the full detail and then when u drive home u can just do a Z6 or Z8 spray detailing about using something like a California duster. I did just that at the Moscone Auto show was to detail my NSX as much as I can and dust and spray it once I'm at the location.

- - - Updated - - -

I need to get my GTO headlights buffed out since they are starting to show signs of lens oxidation....

They do an amazing job on your actual paint and bodywork. Less so on the interior, engine bay, glass etc. For that I go to AJ's in San Jose. But my car has never been shinier than after a level 3 detail at Deep Reflections.

This comment surprises me, as we actually do a incredible job on interiors. We have had many customer comments on how the interior look as good as new or even better than when the car was bought.
Alot depends on your budget, and what we have to do with the exterior versus the interior. Plus the condition of the interior.
However if you were unhappy, we never heard about it and would have certainly remedied the situation, and added something extra to make up for anything we missed. Please contact us so we can make sure we are doing everything possible to make both the interior and exterior the best it possibly can be.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Rick, give them a call/email about mobile detailing.

A while ago Larry and I was talking about having them come over to his garage to do some major detailing of Larry's many cars.

Not sure what Larry's plans are but that may make ur commute shorter if they do come out to his place.

The other option is to get the full detail and then when u drive home u can just do a Z6 or Z8 spray detailing about using something like a California duster. I did just that at the Moscone Auto show was to detail my NSX as much as I can and dust and spray it once I'm at the location.

- - - Updated - - -

I need to get my GTO headlights buffed out since they are starting to show signs of lens oxidation....

Please contact us we may be able to work something out

Last edited:
Had my car done on Saturday. I've owned my NSX for a little over 2 years and previous details did a great job of covering up the spider webbing only to have it return in a month or two.

They spent all day on my car and it's been through rain a couple of days but still looking awesome. It hasn't been a month yet, obviously, but I am really happy with the results. I went with the top level service and I am really impressed by the work and time put into the car. I can finally take it out in the sun without being embarrassed by it's appearance.

Back