• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Definition of pyscho!

That guy must have REALLY been pissed to sleep through that!:eek:

She's hot, but not enough to put up with that!!! :eek:

Note to self...when dating this woman. DO NOT get loaded enough to where she can carve you up and you don't feel a thing! :eek:

You can't really control who you date, you win some, you lose some. But Valium and Vodka dude didn't help the situation either by getting loaded that badly.

2 Bucks she gets a slap on the wrist or "therapy" because she is hot. The hot women get away with murder it seems like these days. Meanwhile the ugly broad on the street corner gets 15 years. :rolleyes:

It will be interesting to see what her sentence is. I hope they update the story, with her sentence once it is handed down.

What about the old adage, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth or in this case a scar for a scar. Makes you think ...

Unbelievable !

I think the deepest of sleepers would wake up to that. Theres something amiss here.:confused: Had to be drug induced to sleep through that.

I think the deepest of sleepers would wake up to that. Theres something amiss here.:confused: Had to be drug induced to sleep through that.

The article said he was on valiumm and drinking, why the valium I have no idea....some people blame him for this, I think that's BS. She is fully responsible for her actions.

I'm surprised that nobody has made a joke yet about "4000 holes in Blackburn, Lancashire" :rolleyes:

Back