• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Detailed Feedback: Ben @ Daisy Automotive (MD)

I recently left my NSX in the hands of Ben at Daisy Auto, in Woodbine, MD. My original objective going there was to have a new hood (NSX-R style), front lip, and some paint correction done to the car. As soon as I arrived and pulled into the shop, the very first thing Ben spotted from 5 feet away was a VERY VERY small dent that I had never noticed on the car. In fact, this dent was so small; I had to really look for it! Sure enough, it was there. At that moment, for him to have that much attention to detail in such a short period of time, any fears of leaving my car with him all went away and I felt more comfortable than ever.

Long story short, just about the entire car got a complete make over and refresh in paint with the OEM Silverstone. No overspray, no runs, and the wetsanding is absolutely phenomenal. The car looks better than the day these things sat on the showroom floor and the paint looks and feels absolutely incredible! Mechanically, there were a couple leaks that Ben pointed out, which he graciously was willing to correct and resolve. Ben’s overall attention to detail, professionalism, communication, and most of all – the over VALUE and PRICE is nothing I can even come close to comparing to any other shop I have dealt with. Granted, this is a 2hr drive for me (4hrs round-trip), but that is a drive well worth the value.

I HIGHLY encourage anyone in the area to consider Ben for mechanical or cosmetic work. In fact, after seeing the amount of NSX’s in his shop, reading other positive feedback on this forum in addition to my own rapport, I would personally be willing to ship him my car for work in the future, regardless of here I live in the US and would encourage other members to do the same.

Steve

Back