• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DFW Group Drive 1/22/06.

I may be game. Can I participate even if my front fender is "still" damaged? also, my buddy has a clean c5 vette, could he come too? Brent

Texas91Brent said:
I may be game. Can I participate even if my front fender is "still" damaged? also, my buddy has a clean c5 vette, could he come too? Brent

Ofcourse you can Brent, tell your buddy to go too allright, he has a buddy in the group :wink: (VetNsX)

Can an ex-nsxer come as well... I just sold my car and miss it :(
I can bring my M3... not quite the same, but it aint too shabby.

Only thing is... and please don't flame me too much on this question... are people going to be driving near the speed limit? I'm not sure if my insurance can take another hit :rolleyes:

Please PM me the route or email me at mohsguy123 at yahoo dot com.

Thanks!!!

Clarification please - is the arrival time between 7:30-8:00, with an 8:00 departure, or are people arriving between 8-8:30 and then heading out? The route map had the latter....

Count me in. Hopefully the wife doesn't veto with other plans. I think its early enough in the day so we should be fine.

LeftLane said:
Clarification please - is the arrival time between 7:30-8:00, with an 8:00 departure, or are people arriving between 8-8:30 and then heading out? The route map had the latter....

The arrival time is between 7:30AM- 8:00Am, I moved it down half an hour so everyone can make it home before noon with the WIFE :wink:
Evoking,
Glad you can make it.
Mike

Pirana said:
Are wifeys not welcomed?

Of course they are welcome man. My intention above is for just whoever go alone and leave their spouse at home, you know Sunday is kinda hard for the other half to stay at home all day. Like me I have to take care the kids for her to go shopping after the mall open :wink:

BlKeViL said:
Of course they are welcome man. My intention above is for just whoever go alone and leave their spouse at home, you know Sunday is kinda hard for the other half to stay at home all day. Like me I have to take care the kids for her to go shopping after the mall open :wink:

Unless, like some of us "more experienced" hubbies, you've been building up credits for the last 10 days in anticipation of a free Sunday morning to do as you wish with no regret. :biggrin:

We need a updated list of those going...My buddy with the C5 and myself in my NSX will be there.......It would be nice to have a master cell phone list to stat in touch onthe road...maybe hand it out at Starbucks and reduce the Sales calls!! Brent

The few rides I've done before, most people brought walkie-talkies, and we all dialed in to a certain channel. It was good to listen to the chatter and smack talk during the ride, and those of us who run alone felt like we were part of the gang.

I wouldnt say anything like that...my friend's S2000 keeps up pretty good with my NSX. All he has is an AEM intake and R1 exhaust. :biggrin: You can see it peaking in my Avatar.

Sup Mike. I'm back. My car was down due to a bad clutch slave cylinder, but after a little rest and some medicine, she's as good as new. I need to give a shout out to Goodson Acura for the cheaper OEM prices that they still offer to Prime/NSXCA members. Other Acura dealerships around here don't care to support. Anyways I'll try to make it. Also, we can have a meet anytime you guys want to at my shop.

OK Guys what's the head count? It will be nice to have this large of a turnout!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

You got that right Leftlane. Build lots of credit.

LeftLane said:
Unless, like some of us "more experienced" hubbies, you've been building up credits for the last 10 days in anticipation of a free Sunday morning to do as you wish with no regret. :biggrin:

Bad news guy, the weather is pretty bad on Sunday. We can do it on the following Sunday 1/29 (Chinese New Year)
Or we can do it a day ealier SATURDAY 1/21. Please let me know so I can notify everybody.

Pirana,
PM me your email addy so I can forward you the route map.

Attachments

• we.JPG
    we.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 60
Back