• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Different springs on Bilsteins possible?

So, I was wondering if you can put different springs on my bilsteins I have on right now, Front - F4-B46-1663-H0, Rear - F4-B46-1665-H0.:confused: I know it has two perches, Its sitting on the lowered perch right now with oem springs. I just want it like 1 or 1.5 inches lower, I was thinking about putting Eibach pro kit springs on, it gives it a very nice drop and it seems perfect. :redface::redface:

I have the Bilsteins on the upper perch with the Eibach Pro Kit springs. Here's what it looks like with the various wheels I've had over the years.
photo_34.JPG

photo_25.JPG

20110716-dsc_7396.jpg

Wooooooooooo, looks real nice.:eek::eek: Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

I have the Bilsteins on the upper perch with the Eibach Pro Kit springs. Here's what it looks like with the various wheels I've had over the years.
photo_34.JPG

photo_25.JPG

20110716-dsc_7396.jpg

How's the ride with the Eibach's? :biggrin:

I have eibachs as well, but with oem struts. I really like the ride. I believe the eibachs have been discontinued, when I bought mine last year, I had to buy used.

I will be pulling my Eibachs off this weekend to replace with coilovers. If you are interested, pm me.

Back