• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Different views of my NSX! NOT WORK SAFE

Ms.Christine said:
Hello NSXprime! How is everyone's summer?

Hello Christine +wave+, (in my New York accent) how you doing? ...hehheh,, it's nice to see you still check-up on us. I think I have had it with this hot, muggy, Houston summer. How is it up there in big D? I may be relocating soon... for a job either out in Calabasas or Dallas.

What would you think about showing me around town? Do you know of any good pho* or che` place up there? My treat! +hint hint+ ...lolz

Meeyatch1 said:
You sold your NSX??

yes, almost 10 months ago....due to a new house. waited 9 months for the new house to complete....just moved in a month ago.

now to compensate, i got a S2000 instead to satisfy my VTEC hunger.

hope to be back someday....:)

Blue Knight said:
now to compensate, i got a S2000 instead to satisfy my VTEC hunger.

That's too bad B.K... while your VTEC hunger may be satisfied, your PIX hunger may starve you. Did you know Christine doesn't model with S2000's; not exotic enough. :( Gee... that's too bad for you. I guess you'll be back quicker than you though, eh? :D j/k

Hi

I have heared that MX5(Miata) and S2000 are hairdressers cars.. Blue (or should I say Pink) Knight is that true? :D :D

NSX however is not a "girly" car :D :D

Regards

Spider said:
Hello Christine +wave+, (in my New York accent) how you doing? ...hehheh,, it's nice to see you still check-up on us. I think I have had it with this hot, muggy, Houston summer. How is it up there in big D? I may be relocating soon... for a job either out in Calabasas or Dallas.

What would you think about showing me around town? Do you know of any good pho* or che` place up there? My treat! +hint hint+ ...lolz

Anh th*ich co^ Kieu la^/m a? Anh co* bao gio* ga^.p co^ kho^ng. Toi muon co Kieu chu.p hinh voi ma^/i ban ga/i cua co va
nhieu xe NSX o NSXPO.

NeoNSX said:
That's too bad B.K... while your VTEC hunger may be satisfied, your PIX hunger may starve you. Did you know Christine doesn't model with S2000's; not exotic enough. :( Gee... that's too bad for you. I guess you'll be back quicker than you though, eh? :D j/k

what??? that's it...i'm getting myself an NSX tomorrow.....j/k:D
hey, if get $10 donation from each member, i should have enough....

Alright! B.K. IS BACK! All we need is Randy & Terry, and this thread is alive again! Oh... and more pix of Christine would help too. ;)

<B>ADNOH</B> : What's up with the Viet-talk? If you're trying to score points to pick up Christine, take a number and join the line of 3,000 other Prime members. :D j/k

Let's be nice to her... she doesn't have to stick around on this thread. We are VERY fortunate. Even the vette and ferrari websites can't claim to have a supermodel on their forums! :p

ADNOH said:
Anh th*ich co^ Kieu la^/m a? Anh co* bao gio* ga^.p co^ kho^ng. Toi muon co Kieu chu.p hinh voi ma^/i ban ga/i cua co va
nhieu xe NSX o NSXPO.

hehheh... your spelling is marginal, but i understood the gist:) ,, toi muon quen biet co ta, chup hinh voi nsx hay khong, thi sao cung~ duoc... :D

Christine, nguoi dep oi..., neu hieu? anh viet, tu*. nhien tra? lo*i` okay? ...hehhhehe

Not to state the obvious, but I assume you guys are speaking Vietnamese. Us Los Angeles folks should know whats the dealio. We got some fine Vietnamese hunnies up in the heazy foe sheezy, you know what I'm sayin?? Lol~! I'm totally kidding. Dont flame me ;)

While we patiently wait for Christine to grace us with her presence again, I figured I'd share with you all my run-in with Rowena Galam the other day over here in Hollywood at a Black Eyed Peas function. :)

Attachments

• picture 223s.jpg
    picture 223s.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 3,203
OMG, Vincent......YOUR "Darkcyd?" Ok, you caught me, how did you know this was me? I would have never guess you to choose that particular name. I would assume you would have a screen name like "UCLAlumniNsx" or "NsxRealEstate." lol~! You had a run in with Rowena last week huh? Where was the event/club located? She has such a pretty face huh? I guess I bump into you everywhere no matter where I go, even online.

There was a Nsx monthly meet tasken place this evening at the South Coast Acura dealer. Alex and several other Nsxs' attended. There was a Nsx owner who brought his imola orange Lamborghini Gallardo along with his pretty girlfriend there too.

I haven't attended a Nsx meet since 1999. I absolutely dont know anyone at all. I brought my non-Nsx car (aka Red Potato) so no one knows I was a Nsx owner. I just want to observe everyones attitude toward one another and to see if there has been a significant change within the Nsx community. Anyways, if I dont see you at any night clubs this month, try to meet up for the next Nsx meet. Supposedly and happens every Thursday at the beginning of the month.

Next time, try to bring Rowena to a Nsx meet, so we can all "run-in" toward her. Lol~! :p

Nsxboy3 said:
OMG, Vincent......YOUR "Darkcyd?" Ok, you caught me, how did you know this was me? I would have never guess you to choose that particular name. I would assume you would have a screen name like "UCLAlumniNsx" or "NsxRealEstate." lol~! You had a run in with Rowena last week huh? Where was the event/club located? She has such a pretty face huh? I guess I bump into you everywhere no matter where I go, even online.

There was a Nsx monthly meet tasken place this evening at the South Coast Acura dealer. Alex and several other Nsxs' attended. There was a Nsx owner who brought his imola orange Lamborghini Gallardo along with his pretty girlfriend there too.

I haven't attended a Nsx meet since 1999. I absolutely dont know anyone at all. I brought my non-Nsx car (aka Red Potato) so no one knows I was a Nsx owner. I just want to observe everyones attitude toward one another and to see if there has been a significant change within the Nsx community. Anyways, if I dont see you at any night clubs this month, try to meet up for the next Nsx meet. Supposedly and happens every Thursday at the beginning of the month.

Next time, try to bring Rowena to a Nsx meet, so we can all "run-in" toward her. Lol~! :p

Well, who else do I know who has those 4 particular cars? :p Anyway, you should make it out sometime. I'm usually at the monthly Cal-Coastal meetings up in West LA. Sometimes I make it out to the ones further South.

I thought there is only one official meet per month in all of Los Angeles vicinity? I was told they change their locations every month though. I only like to bring my Nsx to the Supra meets so they can go, "grrrrrr~!" and try to flame one of their own, me. lol~! Perhaps I'll bring the Supra to a Nsx meet and see if I will receive the same reaction. Isn't there a rivalry between the 2 cars clubs? Maybe its in the past now. *shrug*

FuryNSX said:
I think this thread has finally lost its steam. No more momentum.

Hi

I refuse to believe that!!

Christine will soon be here with some smashing pictures that will make us all go crazy and make the hit counter on this thread go skyhigh :D

Ain't it so Christine?

Regards

Randy, Christine asked me to post this for you. ;) ok, not really, but I'm sure you wouldn't argue with her. :D

Attachments

• vader join to rule thread.jpg
    vader join to rule thread.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 2,549
Finally

It's about time.....recent posts have virtually nothing to do with the initial pictures.

Wonder how much "memory" this thread is consuming on PRIME's server?

Re: Finally

AndyVecsey said:

It's about time.....recent posts have virtually nothing to do with the initial pictures.

Wonder how much "memory" this thread is consuming on PRIME's server?

Reminds me of the post-credits scene from Ferris Bueller's Day Off ...

Are you still here? .... It's over already - go home!

Where's the padlock?

Back