• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Different views of my NSX! NOT WORK SAFE

Re: Different views of my NSX!

That is pretty cool anime graphic....where did you find that??

Long time no talk! WOW! Everybody keep'in the steam up!
Hope you're doing well Andy! It's been a long time! Hope
to have something for the thread soon!

Neo, Blue, glad you guys are still kick'in!

T-Dawg

Single Samurai said:
Long time no talk! WOW! Everybody keep'in the steam up!
Hope you're doing well Andy! It's been a long time! Hope
to have something for the thread soon!

Neo, Blue, glad you guys are still kick'in!

T-Dawg

Terry,
Good to see your still kickin!!! Shoot me your new cell number, as the old one has some girl who's not happy you had the number previously. How you doin?
John

just stumbled accross this thread. what can i say? You all are just too funny. :smile:

<FONT SIZE=+1><B>THE KING OF PIX RETURNS!!!!!!!!! HAIL TERRY!</B></FONT> :D :D :D

Terry, please tell us you made the call to Christine?! :rolleyes:

<B>Meeyatch1</B> : I came across the Anime doing a search on a server. I've since been told it's "blonde bombshell". that's all i know.

BTW, almost 280,000 view hits!!! Woohoo!!! (200K of those are <B>blue knight</B>'s ;) )

Hi

Damn are we up and running again?..

I need my Samurai fix now..the NSX is parked in a cold garage long way from home and it is 1/2 year until I see it again.

Post some pictures from somewhere sunny with some eyecandy...I am ready for my Samurai fix :biggrin:

Regards

Re: Finally

AndyVecsey said:
I think this thread has finally lost its steam...

It's about time.
Hmm... I don’t get it. This thread seemed to be on its way to a quiet, unremarkable closing until it was resurrected... Only to point out it’s time for an end.
headscratch.gif

Clarification

You need to be careful on who said what, as the way you quoted the above wording is misleading, as to who said what.

I did not revive the thread....I only said that since the topic has digressed, it is about time this thread ceases, because there are no more pictures.....just a bunch of jaw-boning about this and that.

Re: Clarification

AndyVecsey said:
You need to be careful on who said what, as the way you quoted the above wording is misleading, as to who said what.
I think I understand who said what. I simply clicked the QUOTE button next to your post, which included all the text in your post. However, it was my understanding that the text you marked in bold was written by FuryNSX. I know that format is your convention, so preserved it when I quoted.

My point was that prior to your post on Oct 21 (where you wrote "It's about time..." in reference to FuryNSX’s comment), nearly 7 weeks had passed since the last post, which was by NeoNSX on Sept 4. At that point, this thread had dropped off the default view of this forum. If one thought it was time to for the thread to end for whatever reason, why create a new post that does nothing but say it's time to end? Doing so would cause this thread to reappear on the default view of this forum. That’s all.

Last edited:
Christine post a couple of photos to keep the thread alive...thks Brent :biggrin:

8000RPM said:
OK -

when the NFL season starts, I will fight my way into the locker room, find her famous brother, and say, "hey, your sister owes me a bikini photoshoot with my NSX! Where is she?!?"

I wonder if I will make it out of that locker room alive... :D

LMBO!!! I dare you!

ParisModel said:
This is the most redundant thread in the history of all threads throughout the whole universe. :eek:

Yes, i agree. Christine is THE hottest NSX queen of Prime. Couldn't agree more with you. :D

You had to be here when the thread was fresh... it was a day by day extravaganza. And when Christine actually registered herself here, that was just awesome. Say what you may, this was the best thread ever on Prime for those who were part of it.

Now if only Randy would give up Christine's phone number so we can awaken blueKnight from his depressed state. :D :D :D

NeoNSX said:
HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3465 views on this thread!!!

BlueKnight - have you been checking this page every 5mins? ;)

Samuari - MORE PIX PLZ... keep this thread alive and kicking :rolleyes:

(Surprised one of our female owners hasnt seen this and "ripped us a new one" in disgust! :D)

No way. These are *classy* pics. Making me think of doing my own! :tongue:

Single Samurai said:
WOW 3552 POST!

Neo,
I think the female owners aren't
finding these totally vulger. up, it's

BROTHERS!!! It's bonus time, one of the pics I think people
have been waiting for ...... THE AVATAR much larger!

I, for one, don't find these vulgar. They seem to be done with taste and class (like an art). I've seen some photos (not on here) that are just : ick : but these are cool. I love her Blue NSX bikini Too!! Did someone make that?? I also love the racer themed tops and dresses... I want some!! :tongue:

Last edited:
Blue Knight said:
no need for approval if she doesn't know.....i can always take a "business" trip down to san diego.....:D

official nsx business...

: tsk tsk :

Back