• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Discount Track Events Upcoming - Speedventures

Speed Ventures is hosting several track days in the next few weeks and is cutting deals with groups of 5 or more for some of these events. If anyone wants to come as a group, please contact Speed Ventures at [email protected]. Upcoming up are:
February 25 - Laguna Seca
February 29 - Streets of Willow
March 8, 9 - Spring Mountain
March 21 - Streets of Willow
March 29, 30 - Horsethief Mile

Will be at these with a few of the HRA guys...

March 8, 9 (SAT and SUN) - Spring Mountain
March 29 (SAT) - Horsethief Mile
April 7 (MON) - Laguna Seca (woohoo!)
April 12 (SAT) - Buttonwillow

See you there!

Mike

Si,

Haven't been back to Spring Mountain for over a year now. Sunday sounds good. Head out on Sat and back on Sunday night? You got an S2k? :wink:

Very interested. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
70 degrees and 0% chance of rain?????? I need 4 more people to get us the discount. Anyone?

So what happened to Anytime's Integra?

Si are you heading out on Sat morning? I hope you are not doing another insane 700 miles in one day trip. Did that 3 times and the last time damn near killed me just 20 miles outside of Pahrump after the event. :frown:

:eek: This was how the driver looked in an on-coming truck. I felt terrible to have done that to him.

Hi Chris, I haven't register John's Integra yet, I bought some racing suspension for it, next up is to paint it.

I am heading up there Saturday, staying one night at Vegas then head out to the track on Sunday. Your stock evo vs my stock s2k? Should be a good run.

What happend at Pahrump after the event?

Back